• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Lowest Spread Broker

For making profit with consistency we the traders first of all have to make sure the lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

I personally trade with justforex . can't say that their spreads are the lowest, but at least I trust this one.
I'd say that spreads are quite normal here

Yes low spreads are not the only aspect to consider while choosing any broker. We need to keep in mind that broker selection is not that easy as we think.

Lowest trading spreads is really important financial elements which a scalper should consider when choosing a broker. Because in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit scalping without lowest trading spreads.

The lowest spreads are considered as lowering the transaction cost hence more profit earned by traders if broker spreads are low.

I am very uncertain when a broker has low spreads. Obviously it's possible that it's intended more for scalpers, but it's possible also that the broker may be making money on you in another place.

Hah. Don't be naive... If you were offered zero spread, would you agree to trade with them?
Looks like cheating
Very near that probably, I'd think twice before opening a zero spread account, but maybe looked at the terms at first and tried it with not a vry large depo.
It's an idea, indeed. I will think of it now more seriously. yes!

Each broker will provide services at competitive spreads, as given by the FXB with Super-Tight Spreads to take advantage of the low spreads from 0 pips and deep liquidity.

I don't think there are any zero spreads, that's what the broker makes, and if there's no spread, then the question arrises how and where does the broker make money and how long will it last.

However the broker takes advantage of trading services provided to traders to do business, and traders also benefit from the existence of the facilities used, meaning mutual advantage :D

The cost of every transaction in currency trading provided by the broker from the wide spread is provided, in accordance with the type of account that is used, so the smaller the spread is usually the smaller the cost of every transaction that traders apply in forex trading

Not all brokers who offer low spreads are fair, for some it's a trick to attract clients and then take away their money basically.

Basically the spread will always expand or shrink, in line with the level of hustle in trading currencies, if not much market transaction then leveraged condition tends to run low, and vice versa

Well, no matter how much we talk about this here, there will always be stupid people that will consider a zero spread to be a big advantage)