• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

low profit is better than a high profit

Different traders will have different opinions on whether it is better to aim for a low profit or a high profit. Personally, in my opinion, I feel that it is better to first prioritise risk management. As a trader who began with a small account, I used this as my first priority which helped my account grow faster in a few years. I feel it is much better to be safe, and make consistent small profits everyday, on a daily basis, than to aim at high profits that can potentially risk a higher loss. A greed for higher profits can also lead to higher loss.

We are all here for money. Some of us make it and some of us just lose it. I don’t think it should be a matter of your small gains or bigger profits. All that matters is that you are making a gain because most other traders don’t. Just work on your money management skills and it will be all good.

If forex trading is all about the profits for you, it will never turn out to be a good option. Think above profits and work on obtaining new trading skills. That’s what will get profits, not just your greed.

Technical analysis helps the traders to forecast the market. It is not a perfect analysis type because its assumption fails majority of the time.

Low profit is still profit, so I think beginners shouldn’t base high expectations at the start, they should focus on smaller lots to first gain an overall perspective of the market to expand later on. Less risk is easier to deal with in the beginning. You can either win or lose at different times, mentally prepare for either.

A profit is a profit. It doesn’t matter how big or small it is. Be happy about it because not many traders are able to make a profit. Keep working on your skills and trading plan to ensure that you are trading in accordance with the current market situations.

The answer is simple. A consistent profit is always better than a large profit and then a loss. An example, if you are a new trader. you would want as much profit as possible to expand. Then you could either make a high profit, then a large loss, or a smaller profit with no significant losses.

The trading career starts with investment and don’t let your investment go astray because it will make you suffer if you don’t have sufficient experience.

I feel profit will always overpower the loss, so be it small or huge: profits are profits. We should trade with an optimistic mind which follows risk management because in greed of more returns we sometimes land into losses which pinch us rather than low profits, so make wise decisions when it comes to trading.

If you understand the candstick patterns and other technical issues as well, you can easily identify the trend. Use indicators properly as part of technical analysis.

The answer is simple. A consistent profit is always better than a large profit and then a loss. An example, if you are a new trader. you would want as much profit as possible to expand. Then you could either make a high profit, then a large loss, or a smaller profit with no significant losses.
I totally agree with you. I think consistency matters more than the profit figures when it comes to forex trading. It is ok if your profits are small as long as you are able to keep your drawdown in limit and have a good winning rate as a trader. Becoming a consistent trader would ultimately lead to higher profits as you start taking bigger positions over time.

In forex trading, it is important to focus on profits over losses in order to achieve better returns. A high profit may be better than a low profit, but it is important to be aware of the risks involved in this type of trading and to make sure that you are taking the necessary precautions.

Yes, I agree to the statement strongly because people lose massively in the expectation for profiting highly. But those who follow proper risk management policy can earn profit on average.

High profit is bad in the sense that traders take unnecessary risk. If low leverage helps you gain more profit by holding a trade for a long time, then it’s cool.

Forex trading isn’t scam and forex is being traded as a legal business in many countries. Brokers can be scam so a trader has to stay careful about broker selection.

Sometimes we hold a trade for a very long time in the hope of earning big profit but it doesn’t happen rather holding trades for a long time leads us to massive losses.

In forex, satisfaction plays a vital role because low satisfaction nurtures greed in traders and it leads them to suffer losses in plenty.