• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Low ECN Commission Brokers EU?

I heard that some brokers are offered ECN commission for $4 or $5, is it true?

Please share your feedback

Thank you

Yes, there are some brokers charging fees from $2 to $6, if you are looking for regulated brokers then these few can be considered as a good pick;

Fxview - $2 RT
Tickmill - $4 RT for pro account and on VIP - $2 RT
Hot forex - $6 RT

Yes, there are some brokers charging fees from $2 to $6, if you are looking for regulated brokers then these few can be considered as a good pick;

Fxview - $2 RT
Tickmill - $4 RT for pro account and on VIP - $2 RT
Hot forex - $6 RT
Fxview seems pretty good commission-wise. Can I deposit via cryptos?

You heard that right. There are many ECN brokers that have such low commissions. But I feel that this shouldn’t be the only thing that you must consider while choosing a broker for yourself. Rather, a broker must be chosen on the basis of how they deal with your trading issues, what their withdrawal policy is, and how good their trading and charting tools are.

Low commissions can make a big difference in your trading career. They don’t just help you save money on your trades but also give you the confidence of trading as most of the part of your profits would be yours only.

What about the spreads of these brokers? Are they fixed?
I use Forexchief, the commission is way lower, and the spreads are variables, but very low too. more than 2 year I have been trading with them and this has been a constant feature. You can't meet margin call because they offer a credit feature to help you hold your trade while you make a deposit.

I heard that some brokers are offered ECN commission for $4 or $5, is it true?

Please share your feedback

Thank you
You get even lower commission from Forexchief. They have strictly ECN accounts with low spread and fees. I've used the broker for 2 years, they've been consistent.

Forex is one of the prevalent financial markets in the region of the world. This worldwide market is offering employment opportunities to the people around the globe where traders get a common floor to communicate with each other who come from different parts of the world. And I believe that forex is a highly potential investment field and a trader’s trading performance is significantly dependent on the trading platform he is using. And for achieving my trading objectives I have chosen ForexChief since this licensed broker is offering me a high security of my resources, expert advice, lowest zero spread, a good leverage of 1:1000 and re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions always.

So far I have traded with ICM and fxview. Both are good in terms of tight spreads. Though fxview has $2 rt commission and ICM has $6 rt.