• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LMFX - lmfx.com

If that is the case then better use skrill as they have changed their policies i have noticed that it took one business day to get the funds in bank account whenever i transfer them from skrill.

You can contact directly with the support and you also have notification for every activities through system as withdrawal process. It's fast and intergrate many things than a simple chat.

its a passive system but i have to say, its batter than most, its a good addition and im pretty sure it will be a lot easier in the future, like compared to the past the current flow is way way better. good initiative.

I think you can become a PAMM manager if you have good command on trading skills and can earn money through charging fee to other investors beside your own trading.

not sure of lmfx still offers pamm, i might be wrong, ill have to check though, yeah pamm are ok, but really needs some studying in advance.

Guys if you really have good hands on trading then you can also become PAMM managers and earn more money by managing funds of those who wishes to earn money from forex but they can trade at their own due to some reasons.

Maybe the broker might be waiting for the right time to add crypto stuff to their platform, as for now i think no one is trading bitcoins or everyone is buying and holding it for future.

Lucky that they didn't add bitcoin, I just hear a news from a Bitcoin Mining service that they went bankrupt because of crypto fall price.

who knows, by i thnk crypto in general is here to stay, we are passed the gold reserve era in the next couple of generation. its gonna be a great shift in power where we deal with information more and technology is the key. :)