• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LMFX - lmfx.com

I think now its the time when the market is going towards the point where most of the times it remain unpredictable. I guess this situation will ends up till January.

I guess only the desperate guys trade during the Xmas while other traders relax with their families during holidays as per my experience.

during the holiday it becomes really quiet, the last event is the interest rate hike on dec 14, then its off till 2017 while every one is getting vacation.

haha the resolutions will be the same like last year im pretty sure, lets all hope for good trading results.. best of luck

how come? why do u say so? though I doubt i'll be getting a reply, but i never had any issue with lmfx and they turned out quite good really!

its ok i mean its not a broker competition of he actually makes money with someone else, i mean lmfx is good no doubt, i have tried several brokers with different conditons and i cna safely say LMFX is doing really fine, with in the 5% bracket of good brokers out there..

I think there are a lot many new brokers coming into the market each day and many winding up also, however it is good to see that this broker is giving good services so far and i am hopeful to get these services in future as well.

brokers come and go, but little do brokers actually make it, its starts easy, i think it only takes a little over 50k usd to start a broker but many and i mean really MANY have come and disappeared like magicians, lol. but im glad this broker seems solid.

I did withdraw through wire transfer, I got it in around 3-5 days (not sure because it's a long time ago). The best is fee is really small that I don't even notice the difference and the amount is in local money was calculated by bank exchange rate so it's really good.

I agree that wire transfer can be good option but i usually avoid it because it took little long as expected depending on the region you are residing.

It took maximum 7-10 days but the broker stated on the website only 3-5 days. I thought we could get sooner depends on your location. I actually got in 2-3 days (not sure) but I am living in Asia. how're you?