• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LMFX - lmfx.com

good point, but can you make a prediction with close price? I know it's almost impossible to be the winner but hopefully you can give more hints for prediction.

yeah, that can work as well, best of luck on upcoming events, lets hope for the best. hey get a good week of pips

yeah for now, but as the elections in the US is closing in, im have a feeling the USD will drop with the uncertinty of the outcomes, investors will hold back till after the elections maybe. lets see.

I think these news outcome have strong impacts on the market and many newbie looses during this news release session while other veterans makes good money between the said time. Anyways i was wondering if anyone still taking part in crystal ball contest of this broker LMFX?

yeah for now, but as the elections in the US is closing in, im have a feeling the USD will drop with the uncertinty of the outcomes, investors will hold back till after the elections maybe. lets see.

From reporters, if trump be the new president, USD could rise because of his new economic policies. But let's wait.

im not a fan of trump really, he scares me in many ways, all that talk about mexicans and terorists, lets see how it goes, but incase of uncertenties, dollar should drop before the election.

Hie, i want to know more about this broker, is there any body having experienced with this broker? I want to clear out few question about this broker. Thanks

You can ask your queries here as I think we can help you with our trading experience with this broker, and you may ask from their customer support as well.

im not a fan of trump really, he scares me in many ways, all that talk about mexicans and terorists, lets see how it goes, but incase of uncertenties, dollar should drop before the election.

The US elections are over finally and yes Trump is the next elected president now, let see what improvements we see in the forex market although the market went crazy during elections.

it was a good run during elections, i started bad though it was gona revert upwards and i was wrong and went down on EURUSD from there lets see if it hits 1.048 in the next couple of days