• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LMFX - lmfx.com

Its a new broker, I do have an account here for testing, their minimum is 50 dollars for premium, there are three types of account including zero and fixed. so far so good.

I have yet to confirm it, but I have seen in some where an official rep, if i come across them will sure ask as well :) cheers. but so far there is this positive vibe about them lets see how it goes.

Just finished demo on this broker for 3 months and the performances were good so far. It's fast execution than my previous broker. If it's on real, I no doubt a big profit in this year with my EA.

so far trades have been positive, good experience nothing out of the usual, im liking this broker.

Just withdrew last week, not too much but it's fast as it stated on the site, my method is Skrill. Wonder could we trade arbitrage in this broker?

im trading a regular premium account on a 1:500 leverage, havnt tried other accounts though they offer fixed spreads and i guess they do have pamm accounts as well. I like the spreads, really good for scalping, eurusd as low as 1.4 pip not bad at all.

I am using their premium account and it is good so far, haven't tried their bonuses yet. Anyone here who used the bonuses so far..

yeah it does happen, just dont cling on to a losing trade just let it go and always start fresh i mean treat each trade like its the first best of luck.

yeah it dropped and every time it goes opposite of my predictions it leaves me clueless LOL, lets see how it goes this week best of luck

yeah that can be a good idea, i would like to know as well. but worst comes to worst we can safely say that we know when our prices are too off. lol

I better suggest to improve little more analyzing skills so that you can guess much more accurate rather than creating multiple accounts, i think predicting at crystal ball contest is not luck but a purely analysis with mathematics business.