• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Live Chat

I think Live Chat is a very significant factor while choosing a brokerage company. Have you ever entered Live Chat of a brokerage company? Was it beneficial for you? The Live Chat of which broker is the best according to you?

Well I normally use live chart with the uwcfx now muyzus, and that was when I deposit money to trade and my money did not reflect so I just decided to use the live chart to be precise everything was unique and great here so I have nothing to lose and i keep on using the live chart.

Yes live chat is a great option that every Forex broker should have because it facilitates easy resolving of its clients problems. Time is extremely important to a Forex trader and he cannot wait for hours to get his queries resolved through email. I hope even payment processor incorporate this live chat feature.

True, live chat is very important, because the live chat can determine how well the service broker to members and prospective members, even the most prospective member will conduct an assessment of the brokers, especially from the live chat feature

I see, some traders use many trading indicators on their trading chart. But, I am not. Because, I guess it’s much complicated way for Forex trading. Candlesticks pattern of TradingBanks gives me much clear view of market trend that’s way, I do not need to use any kind of trading indicators even moving average. But, I need daily support and resistant point for trading.

I think Live Chat is a very significant factor while choosing a brokerage company. Have you ever entered Live Chat of a brokerage company? Was it beneficial for you? The Live Chat of which broker is the best according to you?

Are you talking about web terminal or anything else?

No idea, where is the chat option? I have never seen this kind of option.

No doubt, having a live chart support is important but I see, market maker brokers keep silent during the traders problem; so choose your broker wisely.

Yes, live chat support really do increasing all chances for everything out there compeltely and possibly anyway for any means. So it's true not only for forex or something like that I would say, but overall for everything else in the near time.

The securer a broker is, the more trustworthy it is. While picking up a broker, make sure the broker you are going to select is regulated. It will keep out of risk. Eurotrader broker uses different regulated bank accounts to offer you high security of funding and you will find trust in them.

Making recurring profit invigorates a trader’s motivation and so you have to focus on it as much as possible. So, try to follow the standard procedure of trading while trading.