• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Literally can trade forex.

You can literally trade forex markets while sipping on a cool drink and lying in a hammock. All you need to get started is some capital to trade with, a computer, laptop or smartphone and an internet connection. You decide when you want to trade and therefore your working hours. Even during a financial crisis, you can still make money trading forex markets. Any oscillation in the currency can be taken advantage of by going long or going short.

You can literally trade forex markets while sipping on a cool drink and lying in a hammock. All you need to get started is some capital to trade with, a computer, laptop or smartphone and an internet connection. You decide when you want to trade and therefore your working hours. Even during a financial crisis, you can still make money trading forex markets. Any oscillation in the currency can be taken advantage of by going long or going short.

Nowadays; it’s not a costly job at all; but till now much challenging. Even; there have so many good brokers who are allowing less than 1000$ as investment! So; if you have enough knowledge on trading, then everything is possible!

for all time it is difficult to believe demos result , because there is no real money and no emotions work when trading but of course its a good place for learning.

That’s the beauty of Forex; we have no issue on others or any parameter; besides, the outcome is always attractive!

Well; when I started my trading then I was a student! As a result; my initial trading capital was very low! By the way; now I am enjoying my live trading & really happy on the process of trading! It’s a flexible profession.

You need a good strategy, trading on emotion will make you lose a lot of the time. I would suggest investigating various powerful indicators like the daily moving averages, Fibonacci entrancement, Bollinger bands, Elliot wave, and also Ichimoku cloud is very good.
Trading is constantly taking on challenges. So it is impossible to make a profit without learning to trade. As a trader, I always try to gain knowledge.