• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

I am fully satisfied with liteforex, they have excellent services . But I faced problem in live chat. They give sometimes wrong information .

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Hii guys,,, do you use metatrader4??. if yes, you should upgrade it, because it will no longer supported since 1st August, 2013.
So, please guys update your meta4 or something while you are trading will not work and got errors...
For the Upgrade you can got in download section of lite forex sites...
I have already upgraded my terminal

some time i do not have time to manager my position.
when i login my order has stop out . if liteforex can be have new service . warning low magin by mobile phone . i feel. it's good. it will help investor can deposit to keeping position.

success with liteforex !

Yes I agree with you ,thanks for express your feeling

I like this broker because of its promotion. It has many promotion: deposit bonus, free bonus money for posting (need to deposit) and demo contest. There are many constants using EA programs and so it's hard to beat them.
Yes they have many promotional offers. I just love it.

Guys,, which spread types do you like to trade in here??
Fixspread or Floating spread??. in floating spread we can get zero spread there...
How about this guys....

how much money we should deposit ? if i want earn 500$ per months ?
Our profit will depends on our trade and nothing to do with our investments. Theirs some who has 500 dollars trading capital and can earn 500 dollars also. Theirs some who need to have 5,000 dollars to earn 500 dollars. And trading capital has nothing to do with broker site also.

lite forex has ended the coupon as the part of lite promotions programs...
BUT, lite forex extended the Non Stop Celebration bonus until 20th August.So, it let us the chance to get the bonus given this programs...
Let's guys,,,,
Join now!!
I like this broker because they are very fair broker...

I just feel like I'm already over expanded so I have no plans to be active in this forex broker site yet. But two years ago I have some investments and earnings coming from this site. I'm just hoping that in the long run I can really sustain and maintain my account in here. I don't know if I can sustain my account in here if my trading capital is not enough.