• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

Hii,, good news for us guys...
Lite forex extended the FEESBACK programs until August 1,2013.
So, there will no fee for depositing to our account in lite forex...
it's good moments to make huge deposit guys..
come on....!!

liteforex always organize various kinds of contests.Its encourage the traders and also they can trade sufficiently.Its a great offer from liteforex.

now trading forex willbe easy more 3 years ago. tou can use demo account to trade . it reallygood for newbier! and if you have low fund you can get bonus 100% . and if you lucky you can get fund from contestnwith demo account !

money in every where waiting you take it !
good luck to you !

LiteForex offers leverange to 1:1000. This will be very helpful to traders who have little capital. regulation of broker is also nice. and customer service support can always be reached. I use the forum posting bonus to be able to trade with this broker. and I can get a free credit capital.

Great leverage, it could make our life trade more long time..
Is lite offer a zero spread guys??

I am beginner and just now start this and will observe that this forum how paid the bonus points to the user. I hope this forum will helpful for the beginner and senior traders. After some days I will invest the money in this account for trading in the real account. Thanks

I am beginner and just now start this and will observe that this forum how paid the bonus points to the user. I hope this forum will helpful for the beginner and senior traders. After some days I will invest the money in this account for trading in the real account. Thanks

Find fund from forum to top up the account is wise decision guys...
But, you should make thousand post every days..then you will able to trade..

I have been trading with liteforex for more than 2 years . I have never face any problem with them . Some unfortunate person comment so rude about this broker. I have seen many brokers,among them they are best because of their many facilities for traders.

Last edited:
now i have aacount in demo contest with liteforex. it really good. do not any demo contest help me get fund fast . top10forex i joined in it every week. you can try.if you have good stategies. you can winn

I have been trading with liteforex for more than 2 years . I have never face any problem with them . Some unfortunate person comment so rude about this broker. I have seen many brokers,among them they are best because of their many facilities for traders.
So did you invest in here? Or post in ptp forum that liteforex sponsored and trade the bonus funds? I trade in here before using the bonus funds and using my own investments. And I'm happy that you don't experience any problem in here. But one thing I want to say if theirs some bad news you must always check it out and not just think its a negative comment.

So did you invest in here? Or post in ptp forum that liteforex sponsored and trade the bonus funds? I trade in here before using the bonus funds and using my own investments. And I'm happy that you don't experience any problem in here. But one thing I want to say if theirs some bad news you must always check it out and not just think its a negative comment.
yeah. i invest in paam- account in here ! my asset is 2000$

I like this broker because of its promotion. It has many promotion: deposit bonus, free bonus money for posting (need to deposit) and demo contest. There are many constants using EA programs and so it's hard to beat them.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Hii guys,,, do you use metatrader4??. if yes, you should upgrade it, because it will no longer supported since 1st August, 2013.
So, please guys update your meta4 or something while you are trading will not work and got errors...
For the Upgrade you can got in download section of lite forex sites...

my MT4 is always update when it have new version .