• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

hi all ! i want to ask some things . do anybody get high profit with liteforex ! from 50% per month ! can you be trade for me !

If you want to have that kind of setup its best that you check PAMM accounts. In here you can choose accounts that you think is good and you can earn money. But I don't think theirs an account that do earn 50% profit a month. That just too unrealistic if you ask me.

Is lite card connected to our local bank??

liteforex cards are veryhandy for deposit n withdrawals....

Sorry guys...
I'm indonesian.if I used those card,, how to fill the fund on the card??
Is this connected to our local bank??
Thanks...

I'm frustrated that I don't have enough trading capital to start with. I do hope that in the long run I can say I am a successful forex trader. I'm happy that some how I do earn in forex trading but same time I'm sadden that I don't have investments in this broker site yet.

now Liteforex have new contest. we can get Mecedes. oh my god ! bigest Prize... join now. i joined in it. haha . let do it now . you and me can win !

i hope you will get successfull

Before you chose a broker you should check some vital elements.Such as-Firstly Regulated broker,Client service,Deposit-withdraw system,Security of fund.If content of those quality have in any broker then okay with it.Liteforex have those quality,so dont think negetively,just think positive.Liteforex has been designed for his clients.Liteforex ahead than other brokers because of their qualified service. I am trading for 4 years and observed many brokers and also know them.For more than 2 years i am trading with Liteforex,So no doubt about their world class services.

What I only need right now is trading capital. the more trading capital I have in here the more likely I can end up having good trade in here. Sad to say I'm already over expanding and I don't know if I can maintain and sustain my account for long. I do hope to start over again with at least 500 dollars trading capital in here.

So, you still have an account in liteforex is a live and has some capital or you still planning for another trading account here. IF there's only to have trading capital that will gain bonuses or to have add for your 500 dollars as capital then, it will be better but if not it's difficult to achieve it.

So, you still have an account in liteforex is a live and has some capital or you still planning for another trading account here. IF there's only to have trading capital that will gain bonuses or to have add for your 500 dollars as capital then, it will be better but if not it's difficult to achieve it.

Hello guys..
can you tell me with these phrase "..if not it's difficult to achieve it".
Do you means that, the profit from bonus is difficult be processes. is it right??

i ever trade with instaforex long time ago... i found no troubles regarding deposits and withdrawals, took about 24 hours or less after submitting withdrawal, support always reachable... but i no longer use it anymore because i need lowest spreads and no scalping restricted brokers that' s why i move on...

i ever trade with instaforex long time ago... i found no troubles regarding deposits and withdrawals, took about 24 hours or less after submitting withdrawal, support always reachable... but i no longer use it anymore because i need lowest spreads and no scalping restricted brokers that' s why i move on...

Hello naninov..
Let me you know, I'm syaiful from indonesia..
We know that lite forex allowing us to use scalping,hedging,ea, and so on..
But, there are some broker do nor allow to scalp in their trade.
So, why do broker not allowing to scalping???
Wht's wrong with them???

liteforex have many types of accounts. All accounts are specially designed for newbie and professionals . You can chose any type

yes. liteforex have many account . design for some trader. if you a newbie you can a choose LIte. after time you can choose Real, Ndd, STP. it good for you !

I'm still not want to trade in lite account. I still prefer to trade in micro account. I do hope I can maintain and sustain my accounts in micro account before I try lite account. But as far as I know theirs no micro account in liteforex so I don't know if I can trade in liteforex for now.

hi all. i do not pro in forex market but i have some experience for newbier. before trade with real money .you should trade with demo account . after that you can trade with real money. start with small volume. after that you can trade with volum about 5%your balance. you can be success.
now i earn 200$ per week on balance 500$ during 6 months.

good luck for you . success in liteforex.

liteforex is the best broker than the other brokers.I am trading with liteforex more than 2 years,I am satisfied with them.Some friends commented about liteforex- Just awesome.

some time i do not have time to manager my position.
when i login my order has stop out . if liteforex can be have new service . warning low magin by mobile phone . i feel. it's good. it will help investor can deposit to keeping position.

success with liteforex !