• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Liberty Reserve is DOWN! Does your brokers allow withdraw using another way?

We all know that Liberty Reserve (LR) owner has been arrested and the site is no longer accessible. Based on what happened with E-Gold I think we can only let it go! :32 (35):

So, after LR is down, how it is affect Forex brokers? Many brokers out there using LR and few of them even depend heavily on LR! Since the funds is no longer accessible, it could be a big loss for the brokers.

Few months ago I wrote that post and said that "LR is not Financially regulated", now we know what can happened!

I got reported that, if you are using LR, few brokers will allow you withdraw using another payment method that they support, include WebMoney, MoneyBooker (Skrill), Paypal, etc.

Few brokers will allow you withdraw but only part of your money and they will steal the rest :32 (34):

Check below for broker status:

MasterForex - no restriction - Fasapay, Mpay, Bank transfer [source]
RoboForex - no restriction - any available payment method [source]
LiteForex-no restriction - any available payment method [source]
OctaFX - no restriction - any available payment method [source: chat with support]
GAINSY - no restriction - any available payment method [source: chat with support]
Exness -no restriction - any available payment method [source]
InstaForex - withdraw restricted 6 months, after that deduct from an account 50% of all the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve - any available payment method [source]
Weltrade -no restriction - any available payment method [source]
FBS -no restriction - Webmoney, Moneybookers, Bank Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer in IDR [source]
TradeFort - Do not allow withdraw [source]
FXOptimax - fee may apply - Perfect Money/ others [source]
Mayzus -no restriction - any available payment method [source]

If you need information about Forex brokers, such as where the company based, regulation situation, etc. You can always check it at: Forex Brokers - List of Online Forex Broker in Comparison

What about your brokers? Comment below and I will update the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I actually moved on with the LR gone in the online world and now, that it also affected some Forex brokers mean that is serious for the Forex traders as well. I'm quite fortunate that I did not invested in Insta although, I plan to if necessary to replenish my trading account. Anyways, I have already have chosen Webmoney in few brokers. Mayzus don't have problem I think with it.

Truly difficult period especially for traders and brokers who save mostly of their fund in LR account. that is why traders need to spread their fund on some of different ecurrency processor and so, they still have capital back up if something unexpected happen. for brokers, I think they need to do the same and also provide some various deposit and withdrawal method for their trader client.

i used exness, fortunately i can withdraw it using perfectmoney.. but it took times, usually the withdrawal processed automatically when we used e-currency, the proceesed took about 3 days for related LR deposit account

After LR was confiscated, I use to withdraw money, money money, money as well as very good and also very easy to verify his account, even we do not have to do the verification in advance to send and receive money

Well i think most forex brokers have plenty of payment processors to choose from. Maybe they have taken into account all those troubles. All the forex brokers i know have many options like credit card , wmz , mb , pm etc.. But if you mean that i deposited via lr and want withdraw to other processor i didnt try. What i know , before the collapse, instaforex didnt.

i use exness for trading, when LR down i found difficulties regarding my money withdrawals... i try to withdraw using perfectmoney but the system that usually automatic in process become pending status, it make me worried wheter it will process or not, but after 3 days i found that it is already processed... thanks to exness

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
i use exness for trading, when LR down i found difficulties regarding my money withdrawals... i try to withdraw using perfectmoney but the system that usually automatic in process become pending status, it make me worried wheter it will process or not, but after 3 days i found that it is already processed... thanks to exness

Just few brokers out there can be that reliable. You are lucky when choosing the broker. ;)

so good to hear that this broker (exness) have recovered your money which also means they lost money. When they have the right not to pay any as all brokers agreements do. Now i know exness is a trusted nice broker ... I wanna registering.. Right now.

so good to hear that this broker (exness) have recovered your money which also means they lost money. When they have the right not to pay any as all brokers agreements do. Now i know exness is a trusted nice broker ... I wanna registering.. Right now.
yes they are good in deposit/withdrawal processing service but i found many lacks regarding their platform system and regulation, just read their pollicy regarding spread widen you will found that their regulation very risk for traders using hedging technique or you must have enough balance to cover spreads widen than you will safe, but if your balance is merely close to margin call or stop out level in about 40 to 80 pips movement than you will lost your trade not because of trading movement but you lost because of fees of widen spreads, just beware

in FBS you can withdraw your money from the other e-currency or payment processor without need to waiting for some month like what instaforex do, and that is why i still prefer to trade in this broker until now aside from that thing i don't know if there is other broker that allow us to withdraw our money even we invested with LR before.

in FBS you can withdraw your money from the other e-currency or payment processor without need to waiting for some month like what instaforex do, and that is why i still prefer to trade in this broker until now aside from that thing i don't know if there is other broker that allow us to withdraw our money even we invested with LR before.

oh that something make that broker specialized from others . So if i deposited pm can i withdraw wmz. And do i have to trade in order to withdraw? And if so how much should i trade to withdraw the whole money to the desired processor?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
oh that something make that broker specialized from others . So if i deposited pm can i withdraw wmz. And do i have to trade in order to withdraw? And if so how much should i trade to withdraw the whole money to the desired processor?

Nonsense! We are talking about LR issue and how can you withdraw If you deposit via LR.

When Liberty Reserve has been closed, then obviously brokers has to use other payment processors or else they have to shut down their business which is not possible. For me, I have never used Liberty Reserve.