• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leverage

Even though high leverage can bring profit very rapidly, but according to me, the traders who are particularly newcomer always should avoid this due to lack of exact money managing plan . because , despite of having up to leverage 1:1000 that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly , if you don’t know how to manage money.

I agree with your opinion! New traders are unable to check their emotions & greed! So, they may lose their momentum so easily because of using high trading leverage! By the way, I use 1:200 leverage here and I’m comfortable with this ratio!

Leverage is not an inevitable part of trading , but if you can make profit very rapidly then you can use leverage which always contains . we have to select our trading leverage according to our trading balance with money managing plan, otherwise we ll not get maximal result by using this financial tool.

I agree with your opinion! New traders are unable to check their emotions & greed! So, they may lose their momentum so easily because of using high trading leverage! By the way, I use 1:200 leverage here and I’m comfortable with this ratio!

Well in my opinion 1:200 is very small. That is just my view. If it works for you then it is good. I am comfortable with 1:500 leverage and it does not hurt me in any way. As you said we have to have control over our greed.

I don’t use high trading leverage in my trading, according to my strategy’s requirement I make deal with 1:100 trading leverage here!

Greed and recklessness is one thing. And a possibility to open many deals that were thought through, is an entirely different thing.

Even though high leverage can bring profit very rapidly, but according to me, the traders who are particularly newcomer always should avoid this due to lack of exact money managing plan . because , despite of having up to leverage 1:1000 that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly , if you don’t know how to manage money.

Leverage in Forex trading is a tool that enables us to open big size trade with small capital. It is the leverage that helps us to make more profit with a small capital. But it is difficult to pick the best leverage level one should use, as it in a general sense relies on the individual trader's trading procedure. But if you want to hold your trade for longer term, use less leverage. For my trading I utilize 300:1 leverage.

High leverage can cause you astonishing losses in the event that you don't utilize appropriate hazard overseeing method. I have seen different traders to lose their account because of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it hurts us in change way when we lose our trade. I am using 200:1 leverage.

High leverage can cause you astonishing losses in the event that you don't utilize appropriate hazard overseeing method. I have seen different traders to lose their account because of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it hurts us in change way when we lose our trade. I am using 200:1 leverage.

Agree with you, high trading leverage is not a good option actually! Basically, we traders need to select our trading leverage according to our plan but not more than 1:300.

Don’t let your trades go astray. Proper guidelines and proper use of technical tools help a trader make his trading realistic to a high extent.

Due to the availability of internet, earning knowledge is quite easier now. Traders better stay away from paid courses initially because paid courses are advanced in maximum of the cases and you can’t capture it.