1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leverage is very important

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Anderson, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Anderson

Anderson

Leverage is very important in forex trading. With leverage a trader can manage more trades with minimal capital. It proposes you that with a little capital you can make larger profit. Leverage ends up being more perilous when we use big lot contrasted with capital. For my trading I use 300:1.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Leverage very important Forum Date
    High leverage can cause... General Trading Forum Apr 29, 2020
    Which leverage ? Beginners Forum Nov 5, 2019
    leverage General Trading Forum Aug 16, 2019
    Leverage General Trading Forum Mar 19, 2019
    Leverage Beginners Forum Feb 22, 2019

3. chapinvestor

chapinvestor

I am being offered 1:1000 leverage by Forexchief broker. I only use 1:100 most of the time.

4. helodear123

helodear123

Hotforex micro account also offers leverage upto 1:1000 and 1:400 on regular accounts, there are some crazy offers like 1:3000 too in the market by some brokers however this seems pretty unrealistic in my opinion. New traders being unaware of the market conditions should keep their leverage low in start because high leverage can claim higher damages too.

5. Astirewien

Astirewien

For sure it's really privelege and you can trade with minimum amounts.... but the problem is that you really should be able to make sure that such brokers are regulated even a bit cause everything here comes with a price absolutely. I hope it will be so;)

6. Mart73

Mart73

Yes, well think about other side as well. If something goes not in favor, you can wiped off 50% or 75% of your whole capital within short time just because of high leverage and poor management. It's a double edge tool and can't be played easily. Leverage the risk before leverage the trade.

7. Suzzaine89

Suzzaine89

Using leverage wisely is more important I think. A little irrational decision taken and your account is gone.

8. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

9. Fx Master

Fx Master

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

10. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

I had a problem with leverage ratio. I used high leverage without real trading plan and became loser. I request, please before live account, trade in a demo account with leverage. Minimum you would see the performance how leverage works.

11. Randiall

Randiall

Leverage is partly responsible for the popularity of Forex Trading since traders can easily choose the level of risk they wish to take with a reduced amount of capital. A common mistake beginners forex traders make is to use leverage without taking into account the risk in relation to the amount of money available in their trading account. Leverage can wipe out a trading account very quickly if it is not handled properly.

12. Fx Master

Fx Master

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

13. The trader

The trader

Actually, in Forex trading , Leverage is depends on ones risk appetite. And for a newbie 1000x leverage is way too much high. If high leverage increases that chance of more profits then chances of high losses also increase simultaneously as you never market goes against you with massive spikes.

14. Nezami

Nezami

15. Fx Master

Fx Master

By using leverage you will be win or not , it depends on your trading plan . With real trading plan including exact risk managing plan it is obviously possible to make profit very quickly by using high leverage despite of having small balance. on the other hand , in spite of sufficient trading balance that’s not possible to ensure profit by leverage , if you don’t know how to manage risk.