• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

leverage is useful for trade

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

Trading with high leverage in demo account is right decision , because leverage contains always higher risk in live account , it could be dangerous at any time despite of most accurate trading plan.

Nowadays, retail traders are very available. Because of availability of leverage trading service! By the way, maximum traders don’t know the proper way of using leverage service! So, many opinions are against the leverage facility! But I like to use leverage, it helps me by many ways!

The most powerful leverage offered by the brokers are 1:500 and 1:1000 because the higher the leverage , the higher margin or more traders simultaneously that we can execute. Leverage is a matter of our choice for the risks we will take whether we are good for high risks or not.

To leverage the selection depends on the capital you have, if you are trading with small capital so it is better to trade using high leverage so that the resilience of our account will be maintained

To be honest 1:1000 leverage is a super leverage. From one side yes usage of capital will be very less than usual, but from others I would be scared to leave a trade open without monitoring it.

I am with trading leverage facility! Because, my trading equity is below 1K! That’s why; honestly I need leverage support here! By the way, I don’t rely on only leverage facility! Here, my trading strength is Forex knowledge and 6 years trading experience.

If any newbie using high leverage on demo account , usually initial capital is a big number more than 5000$ and using high leverage they can free to using even extremes strategy like as martingale system, but will better if in demo also using amount capital same with number money that will invested in real account.

If any newbie using high leverage on demo account , usually initial capital is a big number more than 5000$ and using high leverage they can free to using even extremes strategy like as martingale system, but will better if in demo also using amount capital same with number money that will invested in real account.

I think, using the high trading leverage is always risky whatever trading capital you have, that doesn’t mean much! Personally, I am using 1:100 trading leverage! Yes, comfortable with the small trading leverage.

What seems to be inconvenient in this kind of leverage for you? have you tried others to compare, say, 1:1000 and more?

The leverage basically contain risks . so in my trading career for avoiding risk I always use small leverage , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly . actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. So, before trading with leverage it is important to know how to mange risk.

Leverage is very important in forex trading. With leverage a trader can manage more trades with minimal capital. It proposes you that with a little capital you can make larger profit. Leverage ends up being more perilous when we use big lot contrasted with capital.

I always try to choose a 1:100 leverage. I was just lucky to meet a good person who explained me what a leverage is and how it should be used properly.

I have seen in this market place, Maximum beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , so before trading with high leverage it is more appropriate to ensure real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit very rapidly by using leverage.

Leverage is a facility that enables a trade to take risk more than his invested capital. A broker allows a trader with this facility. In the presence of high leverage, a trader is capable of taking high risk that ultimately increases the return. But the loss also takes a high growth if the reverse happens.

Nowadays, retail traders are available here and there in Forex! Leverage plays an important role in the popularity of Forex business! But, I see most of the new traders try to misuse trading feature! According to my own experience, trading with high trading leverage is risky!

Leverage basically helps you to take more risk that exceeds your capital. This is an opportunity given by your broker. I don’t support trading with high leverage but it sometimes carries handsome amount of profit for you. You have to learn how to manage risk and money and once you know this, leverage issue will not be a big factor to you.