• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

leverage is one of the manly issue

In Forex trading from all trading elements leverage is one of the manly issue which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. The leverage at all times contains risk , so before using at any leverage it is more appropriate to make sure the most accurate risk management approach , otherwise you can fall a great loss when trading.

Well, in my trading I consider my trading strategy as my main weapon! On the other hand, surely I need good trading features and facilities from my broker but I consider regulation status first than trading facilities! Yes, I use 1:200 leverage in my live account.

Well, for me trading leverage was a very important issue because I started my trading below 1K trading capital. I started my trading with 1:300 leverage; but now I am using 1:100 only! For the reason that now my trading equity is more than 10K.

In Forex trading from all trading elements leverage is one of the manly issue which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. The leverage at all times contains risk , so before using at any leverage it is more appropriate to make sure the most accurate risk management approach , otherwise you can fall a great loss when trading.

At first I thought it was a gender biased topic for "manly" word. lol

Anyways I don't think that leverage is dangerous if a trader maintains his risk properly. And has control over their emotions.

When I was a newbie in Fx don’t use leverage at all. actually leverage is not a inevitable part of trading for newcomers. As a newcomer you can use leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works but not with high leverage, because it can make you greedy when you live trading practically.

I have passed a long time in Forex but still using demo account, even though so many traders always ignore this trading place. I always use high leverage and all my trading strategies in here to see the performance how it works. This approach always helps me to avoid risk when trading in live.

When I was a newbie in Forex I used 1:500 leverage in demo account. But when I moved in live I have used 1:200. I never used at all high leverage this approach always helped me to keep survive in this volatile trading place. Practically almost 50% newcomers fall a great loss by using high leverage because of no real trading plan.

The traders who are particularly newcomers always scared about using leverage high leverage due to many risk, but according to me, if you have enough balance with a good trading strategy the possibility is very potential to make profit rapidly. But with a small balance it would be better to avoid trade with a high leverage, because it always contains high risk.

Leverage always contains risk , so it is better for newcomer to avoid high leverage that means high risk. We have to make sure first of all most accurate risk management policy before using high leverage , otherwise we will fall a great loss when trading practically in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge .

Mostly traders especially the newcomers consider high leverage as much risk. But according to me I don’t consider it. If there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management plans, nothing to do with high leverage at all.

When I was a newbie in Fx don’t use leverage at all. actually leverage is not a inevitable part of trading for newcomers. As a newcomer you can use leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works but not with high leverage, because it can make you greedy when you live trading practically.

Well said and agree with you. First traders need to understand how leverage works and then apply it with proper caution. A few consecutive profits can make one think that he has found a good strategy where he could just be lucky in those trades.

Yes leverage is very important thing. Without leverage retail traders like ours won't be able to trade. Cureency pair moves very little in decimal. It's the leverage that increase the value of profit and loss. But good money management is required to trade with leverage.

Leverage builds our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

Leverage is a twofold edged sharp edge as it can correspondingly restores the demolition of your account in case you use it cumbersomely. For a shippers regardless, spread is totally more major in light of the way that they considering all things essentially target 1 pip so the spread is a colossal part. In any case, these days we can get them two offered by an inside and out that truly matters indistinct broker so we for the most part need to pick our broker respectably.

Leverage is the amount which a broker offers to the traders in order to make them able to trade with much higher amounts then they have in their purse. Banks are blaming it as a reason of high volatality of the market and unregulation as well. It has its own advantages and disadvantages.

Leverage is the best feature of the forex trading as your broker lends you some money so that you can trade with high volumes. It is a risky but effective tool if you know it properly. What do you people think about the leverage?

Leverage is the most discussed topic of the current period as it is the huge reason for the liquidity in the Forex market. Banks always oppose the leverage as it effects the regularity of the market as well. Am I right?

Leverage is the most discussed topic of the current period as it is the huge reason for the liquidity in the Forex market. Banks always oppose the leverage as it effects the regularity of the market as well. Am I right?

Yes, you are right! By the way, may I know your current amount of trading leverage?