• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leverage is Important ?

Use a small or large leverage there strengths and weaknesses, understand how to use leverage and risks faced traders will help in implementing the risk management strategy

To be honest 1:1000 leverage is a super leverage. From one side yes usage of capital will be very less than usual, but from others I would be scared to leave a trade open without monitoring it.

Leverage is important for traders who are having knowledge of it and how they can use it for their profit. But newbies might avoid it because it can risky for their work and money both.

In order to me , high leverage does not leads high loss at all, if there is any loss by high leverage it is completely with stupid planning and zero risk management planning , nothing to do with high leverage at all.

We all know that how important is to work with Leverage and how risky it is with our trading too. But managing the trade with leverage is not always possible for each and another person.

Trading with high leverage in demo account is right decision , because leverage contains always higher risk in live account , it could be dangerous at any time despite of most accurate trading plan .

I do not think that every other person is having the big amount to invest in the market. But those who are not having big money, they are using Leverage to take the risk so that they can aim high profit.

In Forex If you want to get maximal result by using high leverage you have to make sure the sufficient balance, otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with greatly despite of real money managing plan.

That is very true that if you want to earn maximum profit from the investment then you must need a big amount to trade so that you can handle risk with it. But it is not possible for every other person.

Actually , in Fx trading leverage are being choose according to the amount you are having which is your capital , moreover leverage is not a must so one can also trade normally without it. Using a stable leverage will also maximize ones profit and also maximize loss at same time, different brokers has their own leverage.

Actually , in Fx trading leverage are being choose according to the amount you are having which is your capital , moreover leverage is not a must so one can also trade normally without it. Using a stable leverage will also maximize ones profit and also maximize loss at same time, different brokers has their own leverage.

According to my 5+years trading experience, I see almost all of new traders try to make huge money by using a healthy trading leverage. That’s not real story actually, if we want to make money here, we have to follow money management rules so keenly.

Yes leverage is important. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

Leverage allows you to open a bigger position than what you actually have deposited of your own money. Leverage is an accounting boost that lets you trade more than you have.

Leverage plays a good role for the traders who have smaller accounts. It helps them to trade as the huge investors trade as they get the option of trading 5000 dollars if they have just 1 dollar in their account. Isn't it an amazing thing?

Leverage plays a good role for the traders who have smaller accounts. It helps them to trade as the huge investors trade as they get the option of trading 5000 dollars if they have just 1 dollar in their account. Isn't it an amazing thing?

Yes, it’s amazing! But we need to follow the rules of money management as well as the risk management policies! Depending on only the big leverage is not a good move.

Leverage can make you profitable, but first of all you have to ensure sufficient trading balance real risk managing plan. Otherwise you can be a loser by using leverage.

While leverage is good, it important we consider the risk factor associated with it;
The greater the amount of leverage on capital you apply, the higher the risk that you will assume. So the in the event that lose, your losses will be by the same magnitude of your profit if your trade turn out well. Always think twice before you use them.

While leverage is good, it important we consider the risk factor associated with it;
The greater the amount of leverage on capital you apply, the higher the risk that you will assume. So the in the event that lose, your losses will be by the same magnitude of your profit if your trade turn out well. Always think twice before you use them.

Same opinion from me. Whatever, I like to use 1:100 leverage in my live trading. May I know your parameter in this case? If you don’t mind actually.

Over the last few years, forex is becoming more reliable trading platform for those traders who want to work with flexible work schedule. A trader must try to pick a broker that can make available him user friendly trading package to certainly help him to achieve his trading purposes. It is the fact leverage is the tool which can help a trader to extend his investable amount by borrowing money from his broker.

Without leverage, retail traders won't be able to make profit out of the market. Because if they don't get margin for their trading then profit would be very less.