• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leverage is Important ?

Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Actually leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker , high leverage can bring profit very rapidly but before trading with high leverage you have to know how to manage risk , because the leverage always contains a great risk. Without proper risk management we can fall a great loss by taking high leverage.

In my trading career for avoiding risk I always like to trade with small leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly. But sometimes high leverage causes big losses. So before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Leverage is like a loan which is considered as an important topic which is provided from a broker. Leverage provided by broker differs from broker to broker. So while choosing a broker we must find high leverage broker. If we have high leverage we can trade with high risk so it is important to every trader. By using leverage we can exceeds our initial capital. So we should find a high leverage broker.

The leverage is an important financial tool to choose a broker; actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. Maximum traders try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and fall a great loss when trading practically. So, before trading with high leverage it would be better to know how to manage risk.

High leverage is always preferable to the retail traders. Leverage is such a loan by which we can exceeds our initial capital. Leverage provided from brokers differ from broker to broker. If the leverage remain low then we can not trade with big not,can not be afford to exceed our initial capital. So it will be a limitation for a trader. So that's why we usually seek for a high leverage broker.

Last edited:
I see, so many negative comments on trading leverage facility! But as a retail Forex trader I know how much important it is for me; unfortunately most of the retail Forex trader don’t know, the proper way of using trading leverage facility, then try to misuse this trading feature; whatever now I have 36K trading equity from 600$, know why? Because of using standard trading lot size when good opportunities are available!

Without leverage it would be pointless trading Forex because the profits would be so small. Really a 50:1 leverage is needed at a minimum

Leverage is a colossal weapon in the arms store of Forex excellent conditions. While using that leverage, a trader can buy or present to 500 conditions a more unmistakable number of inspirations driving essentialness than he genuinely has. Along these lines, one can without a doubt make more liberal expansions (or hardships) even without having a gigantic capital open to you. Everything considered, high leverage brings the peril. I use 300:1 leverage for my trading.

Choose a low leverage it's true once the leverage is very important to be able to measure how much capital we have, from there we can choose the lowest or maximal leverage

Leverage is among the things that made Forex trading very unique because leverage makes one to have chances of making good amount of profits even with small amount of capital. So leverage is good as well as well risky cause high leverage the higher risk.

Every broker provide different leverage. With FXB, i can try to maximize flexible Leverage. Harness the trading power up to 1:1000 leverage to boost my trading results. And we need to understand that higher leverage we use for trading, it will make risk be higher too

Really, leverage makes forex trading a very rewarding activity, such that you can earn fantastic income from the forex market within a very short time with comparatively little capital. But it is like a double edge sword that can work for you as well as against you. so, I always sincere about using leverage.

To be honest 1:1000 leverage is a super leverage. From one side yes usage of capital will be very less than usual, but from others I would be scared to leave a trade open without monitoring it.

For me, leverage was very important trading facility because my initial trading capital was only 2K, I started my trading with 1:200 trading leverage! As a result, I was capable to use healthy trading lots size from m 1st day of live trading.

For me, leverage was very important trading facility because my initial trading capital was only 2K, I started my trading with 1:200 trading leverage! As a result, I was capable to use healthy trading lots size from m 1st day of live trading.

For trader, leverage will help to start trading although we only use small amount. With FXB Trading, I use 1:500 to start trading, even trader can start trading with 25 USD with FXB Trading.

High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

To be honest 1:1000 leverage is a super leverage. From one side yes usage of capital will be very less than usual, but from others I would be scared to leave a trade open without monitoring it.

That is why there is stop loss. So if market makes an unexpected move then it will save people from sudden loss. Monitoring all the time is not mandatory if one uses stop loss.

Many experts suggest not to trade with high leverage, but In order to me, if traders have confidence with their trading strategy and high amount of money in deposit account, surely they can choose high leverage ratio because it will give them no problem. But if have small balance deposit only while trading system is not too good , small leverage ratio could help traders minimize the ratio.