• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Learning never ends

Learning is a continuous process. You have to learn new things about trading and experiment them on demo account. All successful traders update their trading strategy every now and then. They do not stick to one old strategy because market is ever changing. You can not make profit with a strategy all the year. So update yourself with time.

Yes, you really need to do that each day otherwise you will simply loose your skill and all will fails, I do remember when I haven't trade for several years it was worst time in my life when I expected to earn something aftter some big deal anyway.

Absolutely; learning is a never-ending process; in addition, learning from the own trading mistake is the best practice! This is why, now I am spending the time in the weekend on my own trading mistakes!

How do we need to contact you if I will need question regarding some forex strategy anyway. Do you have some sort of vendetta or anyway? Care to see anything of such or not? I do see that it's probably possible anyway. So do not leave just now.

I fully support, you need to acquire knowledge and develop throughout your life. Especially when it comes to trade. It is always necessary to learn new information and use it effectively for your purposes. It is necessary to remember that trading has a dynamic structure, which should always be studied.

The point is agreed upon because even expert traders continue to forecast and evaluate the market everyday. So it learning on a daily basis.

if you want to make sure about this broker performance , i thnk its is more appropriate to ask same question in broker discussion , its will really support you to find ensure the good one from all.

Learning remains an ongoing process, that continues to play a role, not only in forex but in many other industries as well. If the basics are learned well, traders can go a long way here.

Learning is a continues process. In forex market, you have to learn as much as you an. The more you learn the more you can earn money with your knowledge and experiences.

Yes learning is a continuous process. A trader should always update his/her knowledge. Market is not static, it's ever changing. To cope with the changing market, we should update our knowledge and skills.

If you want to become successful in this market, you need to have a proper education. In this market, there is no ending of learning. Every day you will learn something new from this market.

Learning never ends. It’s true in forex trading even in real life. Forex market is constantly changing. So, trader should never stop learning.

Learning in the forex market never ends. Forex is a huge market and it is a learning-based business. Learning along takes a lot of time and requires good will power to implement your ideas. If you stick precisely in the right direction, profits will preferably come later.

There is no end to education in trading. The more you learn, the more your trading experience will grow. It is not possible to make a profit without good trading skills. You have to acquire knowledge by collecting a lot of information every time. Remember that the more you learn about trading, the more profit you can make.

Spend your time on learning. Running for ready-made strategies is not learning. Spend time on MT4 or trading terminals. Learn how to read the market. Study books not just some pages on internet or ebook. Read about successful traders. Learn how psychology works in trading. That's all.