• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Learning is better than earning for beginners.

You can receive knowledge all your life. This does not mean that you will make a profit. Practice is as important as knowledge. So get knowledge and try it on a demo account. So do not forget about practice.

demo is good bu the experience we took generally from here practically not works when trading in a live , its a reality,

we cant avoid the importance of learning at all , because there is no way to stop learning even after passing a long time in here , but learning can be useless if there is no discipline and practice. so, it is more appropriate to maintain real trading discipline with consistent practice.

It seems to me that practice is more important. You can read millions of books, but lose the entire deposit.
You are nothing without practice. Any trader studied the market, studied why stocks could fall in half in one day. The best traders know how the market will behave because they watched it.
Observe the market, understand how technical analysis works and what it is based on.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

if you willing to learn Forex with patience , i think you have chosen the right Forum, just keep focus and cool when learning and always remember there is no short cut way of learning , you must have to pass a long time in here.

Even; learning is the only one part to the beginners; earning isn’t available option to them; because they have no knowledge on trading! So; newbie should concentrate on learning only!

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Focusing on learning in the beginning is the ideal approach. But unfortunately most newbies focus on earning just after few days Demo trading. If you want to be a good trader, you have to focus on learning.