• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Learning is better than earning for beginners.

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading . I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

@Decub I think that your really right with that, and that is why we do go to school from our childhood stage till we become graduates so we can earn from our profession ... either Doctor or Lawyer or Engineer. And the same thing should be applied in Forex Trading Business, we need to learn a-lot so we can make it Trading in the Forex Market.

I really wonder how a newbie will cope without learning. Even though there are signals these days that help the newbie or by extension, any other trader to earn with little effort. However, for you to be labelled that name, a Forex trader, you simply have to learn.

Beginners task is conduct learning. Since they are has no knowledge to overcome complexities and make the risk minimize. Level of difficulties very high which sometimes, hard to be solved. When traders lack knowledge and experience, they are has no clue what should they’ll do to make the problems fix. Before traders being skilled, advisable to them to keep stick with learning and demo practice.

Learning is not better than earning, because earning is a final action where trader get money, no matter what is their class or level. I don't think earning is better but those two(learning and earning) are in the same place.

Lets be honest, nobody starts trading Forex just to learn something new. All traders want to earn.

Money is not easy to earn. For that one has to have some some knowledge and to gain knowledge one must learn. It can either be the proper way or the hard way.

Lets be honest, nobody starts trading Forex just to learn something new. All traders want to earn.
LOL i do agree with this, learning? That is additional bonus aside from earning. People that plunge theirselves into forex must be want to earn money here not learning, but even like that they must learn first before earning money so it must be done first.

As a newcomer, for learning all basic fundamental knowledge, now I am using demo trading, even though we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Absolutely, learning is much reliable than earning for the novice traders! So, which new traders want to make quick money here, they suffer in their live account! That’s the common story here! Successful traders have long demo trading experience!

Generally, which traders are interested on learning process, they can make consistent result in their live trading! Earning is not possible for the low skilled Forex trader! My advice to all of novice traders, please try to learn 1st, there is no alternative way without learning!

Of course, if we want to earn, we need to learn first. Without skills, we can not get maximal result. With FXB, I try to maximize my trading skills to get more profit. I also try to use demo account to start trading

Of course, if we want to earn, we need to learn first. Without skills, we can not get maximal result. With FXB, I try to maximize my trading skills to get more profit. I also try to use demo account to start trading

Good; keep practicing the demo account until you are very sure on your trading skill. Don’t be rush. Stay enough sessions on learning.

when learning it is not appropriate to hurry , to be experienced is a long time approach by learning , so keep cool always and learning slowly , actually any valuable thing cannot achieve very rapidly,

Only good trading knowledge cannot brings profit regularly. Besides trading knowledge you have to focus on money and risk management which is the key to success in Forex trading.

As a master place to practice Forex trading in a proper way there is no alternative way to trade demo account. But practically we don’t believe the importance of this trading place especially the beginners. As a result we are becoming loser due to lack of exact market principle.

from all inevitable parts of trading , consistence practice and learning is most important. there is no ending of Forex market and no ending of learning.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme