• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Learning is better than earning for beginners.

In forex trading the learning process is very important and helpful for the trader. Without gaining the knowledge the trader can not be successful in this business. Knowledge pay the vital role in this field. The trader should first gain the proper knowledge and then try to earn from this business.

Yes you are right initially all new trader must start with demo account and learn more rather than investment as forex is very vast and need lot of experience then only you can earn good in forex.

I started with a demo account and found it very easy to trade however the verification process of the Instaforex website is too tedious for me.

Traders aim to earn money, not many traders here aims to acquire knowledge. So earning is better than learning. However, before trying to earn money, beginners should acquire and improve their knowledge first.

That is the right thing to assume but in the real sense of it, it is hardly obtainable. An average newbie has his mind fixed on the easiest way to make money, he believes he came to learn Forex because there is money in it and that is why majority of them easily fall out of it.

earning is possible after learning so beginners should focus in learning at start . Their real trading purpose should to get trading experience that is why I suggest micro account for beginners they will not greedy to make profits . Jut see how to react in real market and what factors are involved in trading after it try to make profits.

i will choose both, knowledge is important but in fact the main reason peoples get involve trading in forex market is earning potential income, while forex technology nowadays bring opportunity for someone without trading knowledge to earn from forex

That sounds just about right. Its all about learning and not just earning as newbie. In the intro. you must learn very well as from it that you will learn how to earn. Also, make observation about moving averages, how pairs moves, how market are with certain pairs and the best pairs that will perform for you. Once you know you will earn. If you lack knowledge you will lose a lot of money for sure.

Yes learning should come first before earning. When you don't learn forex there is noway you can earn. You must acquire knowledge first, practice on demo account before you start real account, then you can earn by putting all you've learnt to practice.

Too much of learning also will be of no help. After gaining minimum knowledge, it is always better to start trading on a demo account and then shift to a real micro account. This would enable a beginner to have a feel of the forex market. No amount of learning can match hands on experience. Both should go side by side. As we earn, our desire to gain more knowledge will increase. Thus, earning and learning should go side by side and not one after another.

I agree that there's no need to have learning a lot if your basic skills in trading still not good enough. And yet, learning in Forex will be continuous with the trading experience. We will gain knowledge about the market and understand its conditions. We can focus in both aspects of learning and earning already in the actual trading.

Yeah, it is ideal to try out those things learnt after a while but not with the sole aim of making much profit. After learning for some time, we can always begin by trying to trade in the real account but with very little funds. That helps us attach some of the skills and strategies obtained from a Democratic account to the real account.

Yes, I agree with you. A Forex beginner should not think of making good profit. Rather he should take it as an final step of learning Forex. He should just try to learn something new that was unknown to him. If he thinks of earning a good amount of profit at the very beginning of Forex career, he may have to suffer for this.

It is better to learn than to earn because if a trader is thinking of earning all the time, he or she will not find it easy to learn because his or her mind will be in the amount of money to make. For a newbie trader, learning is better than earning.

Theirs really little chance that we can make some good profit in forex trading. I'm so sure that we all be making one big income in here one after another. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my trading account and I'm really going to make it big in here. I'm so interested to know if we all going to make big income if we keep on practicing in demo account.

I see Forex taking a new revolution these days because of the copy trading system. Most newbies are no longer bothered about learning how to trade. After all they know they can always earn from adopting the strategies of the more experience traders. This seems to have eaten deep into a lot of the newer folks.

If i can, i will prefer to do both of these things at the same time, but if i can't then i will choose learning over earning, at least for the early phase. Why? because with learning i can gain some knowledge that will help me to trade, and later when i think i am good enough, i will prefer earning.

If traders just enough by rely on luck, not necessary to take learning and traders will become profitable. However, guessing doesn’t work in this business. Every traders should take practice and make themselves able to mastering the strategy. Deep understanding about market necessary too since it help traders to make proper analysis.

It is all about Money... Money Money Money !!! that's all in the Minds of most begginers, as the can hear about a successful traders that do earn their living from Forex Trading. But Meanwhile, that's not the right way to approach Forex Trading... a Newbie Traders should NOTE: as Knowledge is Power, so as Knowledge is Forex Trading. Though that they can even copy, but sometimes Expect they copy from do make mistakes.

If i can, i will prefer to do both of these things at the same time, but if i can't then i will choose learning over earning, at least for the early phase. Why? because with learning i can gain some knowledge that will help me to trade, and later when i think i am good enough, i will prefer earning.
That is basically the way it should be. It is much more than a necessity. For a trader to earn, learning is inevitable. In that early stage, the only language he should understand is about learning how to earn and not the other way round. No doubt, the tendency to earn is always there but not always favourable.