• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Learn The Top Suggestions For Successful Forex Trading

analyzing our trading history helps us to know our weaknesses and strengths in Forex.We can then learn more and take steps to rectify our weaknesses and strengthen our skills. Every trader should learn From his mistakes and also from the experiences shared by other traders. Forums help a trader to learn from other traders experiences.

I have a little knowledge about Forex market I think that firstly you gain knowledge in Forex market and then invest money and earn money.

I remembered of the SWOT analysis here but mostly we have focus in the strengths and weaknesses that will truly helpful in our trading improvements. Because, with this, we will focus on determining of our good and bad points and try to have enhance the good ones and correct or turn the bad points to good.

learned it is very important in forex trading because we all know that forex trading is a business that requires very good knowledge to be able to make a profit, therefore we have to really try hard to get a very good knowledge that we gain ease in trading and we will also get the ease of generating profits

I agree with the post above. The only way to become truly be successful in forex trading is to develop a trading style that actually works for you and your methods.

If we don't have knowledge about forex trading its always best if we can practice forex trading. Problem with many is that they are afraid to invest their time and effort learning how to trade first in forex and when they decided to try to learn they already have incur unnecessary loses.

Knowledge in reading books or online resources is different from knowledge we gain in the actual trading either it's demo or real trading. Still, important to balance both learning them and that it will benefit us in the way, that we will have enhance our awareness such as the terminologies and how we apply or know it in our trading.

Yes you are right i agree with you new trader always try to lean and form experienced trader in forex , their knowledge may help in safe trading.

A good trader knows that there will be no safe trading here. That we will have eventually make mistakes in trading but we will try to learn from those mistakes and losses to make a better trader. So, this is a normal thing when we have the risks in Forex.

I would also add that you must use stop loss. You will lose less and there will be time when you will lose miserably and sl will save you. I think you must use a wide range but its necessary to use it if you don't want total wipe out or if you have to leave your screen. One would also do long term trading as its more profitable than short term trading. Also, trade with the right pairs with low spread.

From what I know and think here in forex trading I think that a good trader must try his possible best and be sure that he got what its take for him to succeed.
Learning from the professional traders also do help alot here for us to make money

- - - Updated - - -

From what I know and think here in forex trading I think that a good trader must try his possible best and be sure that he got what its take for him to succeed.
Learning from the professional traders also do help alot here for us to make money

You can trade during market opening as that will give you more chance to gain more pips per trade and two overlapping is even more ideal since the volume of traders will be higher and thus more profits. You should also trade during good market, keep up with news and avoid bad market time since it could reverse on you and your prediction could be so wrong and long term could be bad during bad news release time.

I dont support overlapping as you said because if a trader accept overlaping then there is also a great chance that this trader also loss more than his own expectation here in this business enviroment

Your article is good. Education which brings the knowledge and the skill is important for any trader to have. Just a you have stated in your article, if platform can do the calculation according to the data they are having, human will do more.

I have opinion which is education that come with hardwork will always make it fast as compare to education without hardwork which you stand a great chance to loss even than you think loss can come easyly without proper education

Great profits are possible in the forex market, great returns are achievable if you work hard and place logic and reason above emotion and sensation. If you think that you're capable of this, don't hesitate to begin your career today. If you already trade other markets, your experience in forex will widen your horizon, and enhance your skills and vision. If you're new to trading, this is the field where you'll get priceless education and invaluable experience by learning what moves the markets, and what drives economic developments. And on top of that, there lies the greatest reward of them all, the goal of all trading activity: material gain beyond anything you'd expect to be possible, if you're sane and sensible and will not gamble your assets away.

Thanks for your contribution. In addition, my main suggestion is please invest your time before invest your money. Because, learning is the best way to become a profitable Forex trader. Then, you should chose a regulated trading platform. Because, with a scam broker your trading life become much painful. Therefore, I selected ‘GCI’ trading broker for my live account. Because, this regulated trading broker has been awarded as ‘Best Forex Broker’ for several times. On the other hand, I had leaned the market basic level to red ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial. I opened my live account with big welcome bonus. thus, I have overcome my small capital problem. Now, I can earn minimum 30% profit for every month.

Success in forex is not easy, to be successful in forex then we need to learn and practice many well as forex trading is high risk that the skills and experience we have much to be successful in forex. we can use a demo account to succeed in forex

According to my trading experience, I think for successful Forex trading first of all we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. and besides good trading knowledge we have to be a reliable support from a reliable trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

in order to my trading experience I have seen by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.