• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

KickBackFX Forex Rebate Center

Traders have to recognize the benefits that are offered by trading with a Forex rebate provider.

Forex rebates are simple. There are no complicated processes and the procedure is effortless. The only thing that the trader has to do is to open his trading account through the rebate provider. In most cases traders can earn Forex rebates on their existing trading accounts.

By opening an account through a Forex rebate center like KickBackFX the Forex broker will pay KickBackFX a “finder’s fee” on every single trade placed by the trader. In return KickBackFX will refund a large percentage of this “finder’s fee” back to the trader. The trader will then be receiving cash backs from every trade he makes on a monthly basis.

KickBackFX is not just about Forex rebates, we give our members a VIP treatment through their Forex rebate and trading experience.

Join our exclusive community at KickBackFX.com and "Get Paid to Trade".

Last edited:
KickBackFX features forex rebates from twenty six regulated Forex brokers.

Claim your Forex rebates and receive cash backs for every trade you make thru KickBackFX Forex Rebate Center.
Your Trading conditions stay the same they don’t change as if you opened an account directly with the broker. (You can ask your broker account manager to confirm our statement )

·
  • AvaFX Forex rebates at 0.7 pips per round turn lot
  • · FXNET Forex rebates at 0.9 pips per round-turn lot
  • · Liquit Markets Forex rebates at 0.3 pips per round-turn lot
  • · HOTFOREX Forex rebates at $ 4.00 per round turn lot
  • · Windsor Brokers Forex rebates at 0.75 pips per round-turn lot
  • · AFBFX Forex rebates at $6.00 per round turn lot
  • · Pepperstone Forex rebates at 0.3 pips per round-turn lot
  • · FXOpen Forex rebates at 0.7 pips per round-turn lot
  • · NordFX Forex rebates at 13% of the spread
  • · JFX Forex rebates at 0.3 pips per round-turn lot
  • · IBFX Forex rebates at $6.00 per round turn lot
  • · ALPARI Forex rebates at 0.25 pips per round-turn lot
  • · FXPRO Forex rebates at $2.00 pips per round-turn lot
  • · ForexYard Forex rebates at 0.70 pips per round-turn lot
  • · Ducascopy Forex rebates at 40% of Commissions
  • · XEMarkets Forex rebates at 0.55 pips per round-turn lot
  • · FXCC Forex rebates at 0.50 pips per round-turn lot
  • · FXCM Forex rebates at 0.70 pips per round-turn lot
  • · Swissquote Forex rebates at 0.50 pips per round-turn lot
  • · YoutradeFX Forex rebates at $6.50 per round turn lot
  • · 4XP Forex rebates at 10% Revenue share
  • · ICMarkets Forex rebates at 0.15 pips per round-turn lot
  • · Easy Forex Forex rebates at 15% of the Spread
  • · IronFX Forex rebates at 0.3 pips per round turn lot
  • · HANTEC Markets Forex rebates at 0.45 pips per round-turn lot
  • · Varengold Forex rebates at $2.00 per round-turn lot

Forex Rebates Made Easy. www.KickBackFX.com

I am already using the services offered by tradersunion and all my brokers that I have account with are registered under it. However if I open a new account with a new Forex broker I would definitely consider this site to take advantages of its rebate program. diversification is always better.

Try register affiliation with FXB Trading. The FXB Trading Affiliate Program is a fantastic opportunity for affiliates who wish to earn a competitive CPA on every qualifying referral.

To aid your marketing efforts the FXB Affiliate Program offers access to cutting edge creative and generous acquisition promotions to help you produce the results you want and increase your affiliate income.