• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Keeping a journal

A journal is your own trade record. In a journal there are more things. It depicts your entry point and why you take the entry. What's more, where is your exit point and why? Furthermore, why the trade hit the assume profit or stop loss. Everything is in subtle elements with the goal that you gain from your experience.

Keep track of something like your doings always helped me in my doings anyway for whatever reason you may only see or want. I do recommend anyone to make it, it will help you to track your progress anyway no matter what. I do hope it will help.

It’s very important habit; even we all traders need to study on our own trades, especially the own trading mistakes!

To be honest, my 1st year of trading was so messy; because then I didn’t take care of trading records; but now I am. It helps me a lot to learn from my own trading mistakes!

I think that it is very good option for all new traders to keep trading journal with all details of their trades. In this way they will always be in position easily to make analysis and spot weaknesses in their knowledge or skills

Keeping a journal is a good way to find our mistakes. There are some mistakes that we do again and again. Journal can help us find them. Learning from mistakes is the best way of learning. So it's a good habit to keep journal.

Forex trading requires a plan. And an important part of the plan is to maintain the journal. Maintaining a journal can save you from many mistakes.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

Keeping a journal is a good way to find our mistakes. There are some mistakes that we do again and again. Journal can help us find them. Learning from mistakes is the best way of learning. So it's a good habit to keep journal.

Maintaining forex trade journals is best practice but very few traders do. This helps to manage our money more precisely and can also have the idea on which trades you invested earlier and reward is less. You can plan your next trade strategies accordingly.

Keeping your own trade journal is of immense importance since it maintains a record of the entire trading transactions which can be referred to at any point of time as and when required.