• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Keeping a journal

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

If you have a platform free from technical glitches, it’s fine for you. But till now you need to learn the technical & fundamental!

In Forex, broker serves its duty as an intermediary. Every broker allows traders with technical tools which are used for capturing the market trend.

Keeping a journal will allow you to track your progress in the market. It can assist you in determining your strengths and weaknesses in forex trading. Keep a journal and go over it on a regular basis to see if you're on the right track or if you need to make some changes.

Don’t repent for any lost opportunity because it will turn you weak. Forex is a large market which unwinds hundreds of opportunities every day.

Keeping a trading journal from the very beginning of the trading journey will help traders know how they are performing and what they can do to improve their trading.

One of the best tools that I use for performance management is a trading journal. I keep track of and analyze daily trades for better output and future reference.

A forex trading journal will become your best friend when trading. To assist control their emotions, remove them from their trading, and monitor the effectiveness of technical setups, every professional trader should keep a log of their trades. One of the biggest errors forex traders can make is trading out of emotion. Your journal will develop alongside you over time, and if you keep thorough records on all aspects of your forex trading (including psychological issues, the market environment, system tweaks, etc.), it will aid you in identifying significant news, price points, entry levels, resistance/support levels, etc.

Maintaining a thorough trading log is mostly intended to stop you from acting impulsively, which will ultimately save you money. To the extent possible, you must record all sorted data, including trade entries and exits. It's also helpful to take screenshots of your trading session on your platform to keep track of your thoughts and to visualise everything.

It can be beneficial for traders to keep a trading journal, as it can help them reflect on their trades, identify strengths and weaknesses in their trading approach, and make more informed decisions in the future.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.
One can never go wrong with this advise, nice one. Leverage will wreck you if not used well.

As part of technical knowledge, try to gain knowledge on support and resistance level. In supply and demand, the prices are not determined.

There are two types of trading spread including variable trading spread and fixed spread. It depends on brokers which one they offer.

Apply your obtained knowledge on demo account to judge whether it is right or wrong. Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing.

the successful trader knows how to manage emotions. this is the main reasons between losers and successful trader.