• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Keep fear away while trading

I guess the right thing for us to do is just to minimize that fear and not getting rid of it which is not possible as for this reason I guess that we need good motivation and way to deal with things

fear is one problem appear during trading that need to control. fear caused by uncertainty condition and to overcome this, traders need to have proven good trading system. this trading system should pass particular period in demo account and so, trader know already the capability. by stick with this proven good trading system, fear could be controlled properly.

I am sure, if you practice again and again then you will be able to overcome this problem quite comfortably! Yes, when I was a new trader then I faced this problem as like others new traders; but right now I’m not.

I guess the right thing for us to do is just to minimize that fear and not getting rid of it which is not possible as for this reason I guess that we need good motivation and way to deal with things

I think, in this case demo can plays a huge role; before starting my live trading I practice my demo for one year! As a result, I have a smooth live trading experience.

I think, in this case demo can plays a huge role; before starting my live trading I practice my demo for one year! As a result, I have a smooth live trading experience.

I am sure, initially you faced emotion & greed issue in your live, how did you tackle this?

If you want to enter the forex market, you have to keep your fear aside. Fear is the enemy of judgement. Fear hinders your call of judgement. I know it is difficult when your investment is on the line but as you do trading, it will go away with time.

Yes, it takes time! When I was a new Forex trader then it was a common problem to me but now I am confident on my success. Because of my last 3 years trading experience.

Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most.

Fear has some advantages and some disadvantages as well. Fear has a biggest advantage thatbit keeps you reluctant to take unnecessary decisions. On the other way, it also stops you from grabbing some opportunities as well. So, counter balance both in a best way is a trait of the successful trader. Thanks!

Fear has some advantages and some disadvantages as well. Fear has a biggest advantage thatbit keeps you reluctant to take unnecessary decisions. On the other way, it also stops you from grabbing some opportunities as well. So, counter balance both in a best way is a trait of the successful trader. Thanks!

You are right, I missed out so many opportunities in my early stage of trading because of this problem; but now I am okay.

Fear of losing money can never be nullified completely but you need to overcome somehow. It is really an important aspect of the Forex trading which needs to be looked upon for achieving success. Have you practiced in this field?

Uncertainty and volatility are the two basic components that are creating fear among the mind of forex traders. But there is no doubt that a forex trader needs to control his fear if he wants to secure a successful trading journey. If a forex trader works with established and organized trading system along with reliable broker he can at least ensure comfortable trading journey in this competitive market place.

Yes, it’s needed but initially new traders can’t do it since, it’s not easy job. Most of time, new traders apply for revenge trades.

Well it’s obvious they won’t be able to do it since these things are new to them. We all have been went through that phase. lol

And it’s a good thing you mentioned revenge trading. It is one of the worst decisions trader make when losing. Where the right action would be to step back from trading and give it a thought or take a break from trading. The market is not going anywhere.

I would not say that you need to completely step aside the fear but you need to minimize it. Sometimes fear keep you safe from taking wrong decisions as well. So, you need to manage it properly in your own favor. What do you people think in this regard?

I would not say that you need to completely step aside the fear but you need to minimize it. Sometimes fear keep you safe from taking wrong decisions as well. So, you need to manage it properly in your own favor. What do you people think in this regard?

Agree with you, we have to manage our emotions & greed smartly! I don’t think, it’s possible to remove these habits completely, since it’s our natural habit.

Sometimes fear may keep you away from stupid ideas. Better use your experience and logic to get best results, than follow your emotions.

Sometimes fear may keep you away from stupid ideas. Better use your experience and logic to get best results, than follow your emotions.

Unfortunately, I have no good experience with my fear; even I lost so many good opportunities because of this common problem.

While a trader tries to earn money in any risky financial market like forex Fear of losing capital can be disastrous. But he must try to control his emotions as well as fear with the proper use of his funds and inherent risks associated with his trading activities. A trader must be careful while choosing his trading methods as many times traders lose due to the wrong selection of his approaches.

While a trader tries to earn money in any risky financial market like forex Fear of losing capital can be disastrous. But he must try to control his emotions as well as fear with the proper use of his funds and inherent risks associated with his trading activities. A trader must be careful while choosing his trading methods as many times traders lose due to the wrong selection of his approaches.

Trading method I mean the trading strategy is the key! When you have a good trading strategy then the path will be too much smooth; besides I think playing with multiple trading systems is not good practice; but you can apply this method in demo for developing purpose only.