• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Keep fear away while trading

last friday, thankfully i was able to find a clear indication the market is going up and so i was able to trade with confidence and i was not afraid and i was able to make about $8. though such a small amount but it is just a start and it is the biggest profit i have ever made. i am still trying to learn. so it is important to analyse the market well to be confident.

last friday, thankfully i was able to find a clear indication the market is going up and so i was able to trade with confidence and i was not afraid and i was able to make about $8. though such a small amount but it is just a start and it is the biggest profit i have ever made. i am still trying to learn. so it is important to analyse the market well to be confident.

Thats great. We can only be able to trade with not fear only if we are so sure about what we are doing and must have conducted analysis on the markwt. Forex tradibg though truelynis a very complcicated on but then, on analyzing market that will gain us some confident and will drive tension and fear away.

You see, the profit might seem small but for the single fact that you had that courage to overcome your doubts, it brought you good and that is just the benefit of taking the bold step. Even if you had lost, the boldness you had taken would make you accept the losses in good faith and work on it for a better result next time rather than meditate over it.

Fear is something that one will be used to and actually have control over it the more active one is on forex trading due to as a newbie or a beginner who just recently started doung the business will still be affriad of lossing. However, the more factor that trigers fear is that of the "putting in what we can not afford to lose"

There is no way to avoid them if you are putting in one k and hope to reap some profit from it. The ore money you have in your account the more you fear so its good to fear so that you don't risk too much capital. Fear is a normal responses to keep us from doing things that are way too risky so our intuition tell us that we should calm down with our trades. Its expected that we might fear since our real money is heard earned and need to be keep safe.

Fear is something that one will be used to and actually have control over it the more active one is on forex trading due to as a newbie or a beginner who just recently started doung the business will still be affriad of lossing. However, the more factor that trigers fear is that of the "putting in what we can not afford to lose"

Yes, fear is something that embraces a new trader and most times, it refuses to go no matter how hard the trader tries. You find out some times that those people that are always engulfed by this fear are those that used to be very successful in the Demo and were the real champions who trade with the highest profit margin.

Yes, fear is something that embraces a new trader and most times, it refuses to go no matter how hard the trader tries. You find out some times that those people that are always engulfed by this fear are those that used to be very successful in the Demo and were the real champions who trade with the highest profit margin.

Well, fear is one of the emotions that often comes to work when we trade. But then, obviously we can't get rid of the fear so therefore we can just minimize the fear by making proper and accurate analysis because that will make us more confident, whereby reducing the fear.

Well, fear is one of the emotions that often comes to work when we trade. But then, obviously we can't get rid of the fear so therefore we can just minimize the fear by making proper and accurate analysis because that will make us more confident, whereby reducing the fear.

I also think we can overcome this fear with time. I mean, I do not expect the professional traders to be fearful no matter how much they invested because they have been in this game for such a long time and shouldn't be moved by circumstances.

In that case of newbies and think they are having the fear from what people are saying about forex trading and not what they really think, when I was a newbie I also had the same fear but on trying the business I realised the truth about it.

By having a tested strategy, a trader can put away fear from his mind before entering a trade. However, too much courage will result in overconfidence and ultimately a substantial loss. Market should be given its due respect all the time and should never be taken casually. On the other hand, a certain amount of fearlessness is very much required to enter and exit a trade at perfect time. This can be attained by creating a proper strategy.

Yes we really need to keep fear away from our trading enviroment while trading just to make our desire profit because what I know here is that in forex trading fear is emotion which can cause us more harm than good in forex market.

Its natural for us to fear to lose money. I mean it takes you all day to make $100 bucks and then lose it in ten minutes is something to fear about. However, you can keep fear away by using stop loss and also take profit when you can and don't let it dips or do long term trading as its less risky and easier to make money. Also, use popular demanding pairs that have low spread. Don't trade during off hours.

In that case of newbies and think they are having the fear from what people are saying about forex trading and not what they really think, when I was a newbie I also had the same fear but on trying the business I realised the truth about it.
It is natural to, my dear, even if the trader is the bravest, he would express some degree of fear after hearing about the huge number that lose in Forex. No one would like to lose an investment he had laboured for so many years within minutes. I mean, it doesn't make sense to have all your hard earned money get burnt just because you needed to increase your financial base and that is why I do not blame those that would want to start with the least possible acceptable by the broker.

Fear is less with many years of experiences. Ask any pro trader to see if they fear and the might tell you no. Its fun for them like golf. And that is how I feel right now about forex. Its fun like golf cause even in a fearful market I can just control my capital size and then have fun cause if I lose I don't lose that much. Its only when you risk a lot of your capital that you will fear.

Fear is an emotion and therefore, we should not have it in our trading. Because, it will be a negative emotion that will affect us in negative way that our trades can be in negative results. If we will become disciplined trader we can manage to control our emotions including fear.

I do believe we all be making some good income in forex trading. I do believe we can handle our account in here without any problem. I'm sure we all be making really good amount of money once we reach a point of making profit. I'm sure we all be really becoming a good trader.

Fear is something that goes away with time. It never would disappear within a twinkle of an eye no matter how brave we claim to be. In a bid to become traders, we pass through the Demo account where we never invested anything up to the real account where we our money is at stake, it is just natural to exhibit that fear from the outset and we have it go down gradually.

Fear contribute to hesitation. Which often, make traders to not discipline with trading strategy and plan. Traders lean to break the rules of strategy and risk plan if they are involving too much fear in trading. The best way to handle the fear is realize that loss is part of the risk and business. So, traders wouldn’t choose to avoid the loss, and force the order to end up with profit.

Fear is not a good thing in forex trading. Before trader will be able to be a good trader, he or she will be a tader that is not always being afraid. Fear will lead the trader to make mistakes and not to trade properly.

of course when our emotion make control on us the result will be big loss specially when the trader is newbie and to avoid fear we must trade with strong money management and the result will be very good because something is better than nothing