• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Keep fear away while trading

Hm, i think when we want to trade in forex we must be ready whatever will happen to us later, keep fear away is a thing that every trader want but still i am sure there are some traders that still feel fear when they want to execute to buy or to sell currency

If we are still fear or have no confidence to trading. it meant, we are still not preparing ourselves with skill and trading strategy. first thing we need to do is practice in demo account till we are able to make consistent profit result. if we are able to did that, then we will not fear again trading in real account use real money.

I'm not really afraid to loss money in forex. But one thing I'm sure right now I can end up getting good profit in forex if I only focus one one thing and that is learning how to do analysis. because the better our analysis the more likely we can make good profit in forex without any problem at all.

If we are still fear or have no confidence to trading. it meant, we are still not preparing ourselves with skill and trading strategy. first thing we need to do is practice in demo account till we are able to make consistent profit result. if we are able to did that, then we will not fear again trading in real account use real money.

Even you are prepared enough i am sure there will be a small feeling that you will afraid that you will lose your money in trading, but if you can control it and also if you know how to overcome something like that, i am sure trading will be more easier for you.

I experience fear after loosing money in forex trading . When I did demo trading I was much confident that I can make good amount as profit . But in real trading when we are not successful , continuous loss make us coward and feared. I remain reluctant for a long time to enter in market . Then I had some courage and try to make trades in low risks to avoid fear.

That's fear of loss. If we have seen this loss as a positive that we should keep our trading and when we trade we should never have those loss again. Thus, our fear will also help us to improve our trading unless, we have the other perspective view. But it's important to remain positive.

I experience fear after loosing money in forex trading . When I did demo trading I was much confident that I can make good amount as profit . But in real trading when we are not successful , continuous loss make us coward and feared. I remain reluctant for a long time to enter in market . Then I had some courage and try to make trades in low risks to avoid fear.
That is what make you loss your time so much, i know there will be fear to loss your money but that is the risk that you must take even expert also have chance to loss their own money in forex, so that is why i think you should take that risk and accept it also diminished your own fear to loss money.

when we are not get used to loss previously, or we are risking too much margin when trading, can be sure it will make us become fear and anxious during trading. but when we trade by keep discipline with our trading strategy and risk management rule, I am sure we will keep always calm no matter of our trading result.

Fear only mean one thing. We have no knowledge about forex trading and this is the main reason why we end up making some bad decision. Its not because we are afraid to loss money. its because we don't know what to do and we are afraid to make mistake while trading.

Many people loose money due to fear because if they loose in start they develop a strong fear in their heart and mind , They can not trade confidently , They are coward to take risk . It is needed to avoid their unnecessary fear during trading . They have to take small risks , this practice will develop some confidence.

fear is one problem appear during trading that need to control. fear caused by uncertainty condition and to overcome this, traders need to have proven good trading system. this trading system should pass particular period in demo account and so, trader know already the capability. by stick with this proven good trading system, fear could be controlled properly.

Fear is not good for traders because it is barrier for trader to earn (more) money. Well, most traders are often afraid of losing money because they are not sure about current situation but they still decide to trade, with fear. It is easy to understand that but experience in long-time may solve it.

Fear is an obstacle in trading . It acts as barrier in risk taking . Until you not take some risk in trading how it is possible to get profit. When we open any position our fear tends us to close it quickly to avoid loss . In this way we mostly close trades with low loss having no profit.It should be treated ina manner where we can gain some benefit from market .

Definitely an obstacle due to it's trigger to our emotions or other factors that affect our trading. This will then definitely going to be a problem for traders because, fear is something negatively or influence our thinking or decisions and therefore should be handled by becoming more knowledgeable about the market.

Definitely an obstacle due to it's trigger to our emotions or other factors that affect our trading. This will then definitely going to be a problem for traders because, fear is something negatively or influence our thinking or decisions and therefore should be handled by becoming more knowledgeable about the market.

However I think to be able to keep fear aside it should be known the reason why we are affriad while trading. Some reason which I know that cause fear while trading are often not knowing fully what we are into and investing borrowed money. So when we are able to use our own money and have adequate knowledge of what we are doing then there will longer be fear on trading.

I cannot keep fear away but i can control it, fear in forex is very annoying, it makes us doubt and affect our policy when trade, sometimes it will crumbling all of our strategies that we already planned before we trade in forex.

fear still need to make us aware of loss in trading, it means that we must take care of our capital well and not to dare of easily loose it by speculating bravely on market, fear of loss will make us carefully using our capital as margin... it is useless to be brave on market with no fear of capital loss, do care of your money will save your trade

i think if we place fear in a correct place just like you said fear of loosing capital easily maybe it can be treat as positive thinking to manage our trading well, but fear too much can make someone depress, so better prepare using capital only if it will not triggering you in to financial problem when it lost

Many people loose money due to fear because if they loose in start they develop a strong fear in their heart and mind , They can not trade confidently , They are coward to take risk . It is needed to avoid their unnecessary fear during trading . They have to take small risks , this practice will develop some confidence.

sure and that is why I tend to believe that Forex is for the brave hearted. Since it is a highly risky game, it is ideal for only those who are ready to take the bull by the horns provided there is adequate knowledge to support it.

sure and that is why I tend to believe that Forex is for the brave hearted. Since it is a highly risky game, it is ideal for only those who are ready to take the bull by the horns provided there is adequate knowledge to support it.

that is why we need to remove this kind of thing from our own mind, because fear is one of the lesson why we loss our money in forex, by keep fear away from forex then we can control our own trading and made it become a better and profitable trading for us.

Yes because it has it's own connotation as well ranging from doubts, irrational decisions and lack of concentration. That is why I do not argue with those that say that no matter how we think that Forex is for everyone, that it can never be because of some other psychological factors.