• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Keep fear away while trading

fear is one problem appear during trading that need to control. fear caused by uncertainty condition and to overcome this, traders need to have proven good trading system. this trading system should pass particular period in demo account and so, trader know already the capability. by stick with this proven good trading system, fear could be controlled properly.

Always a problem for most of the traders. Because fear is natural in the person. And yet, the most difficult to detach or remove in ourselves. And I think that we just have to lower our emotions and can't avoid it totally because we are human. We know that Forex trading have risks so, emotions are emerging.

risk is always involve in forex trading and maybe it cause traders use much emotion during trading. well, its reasonable since we are human designed with emotion and moreover, we are dealing with risk that maybe will cost our valuable thing. yes, in trading we can loosing money and its difficult to bear.

Not use much emotion but in many factors of the market changes our emotion is also affected or simply becoming intense. Always, our fear can bring us negative in our trading and we should not have it. Better to use of Fear in doubts and to have better analysis.

good analysis is important before take trade decision because actually it could control traders psychology. by make proper analysis, we can see clearly which is smoke and mirror and which is clarity. market could becoming wild indeed but as far as we stick with our analysis method, we could control our fear.

Some fear can be good in Forex trading but excess fear is very bad. Fear can impair our knowledge and trading skills and curtail our profits in Forex trading. Fear does not allow us to freely apply our trading decisions and make productive use of our knowledge. If a trader wants to excel in Forex he should control both greed and fear.

fear that we have in forex trading will only make a big deal in the trade that we do because of fear it will make us always feel free to take a decision and we will not be able to face the pressure contained in forex trading,, therefore that we should eliminate the fear in us at the time of the trade in so we can take a good step in making a profit

Some fear Forex trading can be very good, but the additional fear. We have the knowledge and skills of trading and forex trading you hurt our profits to be reduced. We apply our knowledge to become independent and productive use of our trading decision does not allow. If a business wants to excel in foreign currency should be in control of both greed and fear.

Fear makes you hesitate entering a position and it is bad for you. One way of eliminating fear is through knowledge and information, if you know how your position is gonna go, then you wont have any fear in entering that position. Trader's psychology is one thing traders overlook, I read a really good article on profiforex's website on the matter, and I must say, it helped me a lot.

In simple terms an obstacle for our trading. This will entirely affect our decision making and analysis. Because of it, it will influence our trading strategy and probably we just trade on what we see, not consider what we both have seen so far and heard. Fear is really a strong emotion one of the difficult to manage and not possible to get rid of.

There are two main hurdles in Forex trading :greed and fear. Greed is the main cause of losses in Forex and it arouses the desire to make huge profits in Forex. This desire often brings the opposite that is huge loss. Control over greed is essential in Forex trading. Fear can intervene our good decision making capacity and eat our profits

Its a good idea to keep fear away while trading but it is not what we will learn how to do all of a sudden,it takes time to learn so therefore thats the reaso why we have to as well not practise with the demo account all through,at least with little funds we should learn that with the real account.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a good idea to keep fear away while trading but it is not what we will learn how to do all of a sudden,it takes time to learn so therefore thats the reaso why we have to as well not practise with the demo account all through,at least with little funds we should learn that with the real account.

It's a must if we don't have to have big losses or failure in our trading strategy. Or to affect us in our decision-making. So, there is a reason for doing it and that's what a trader need to do and know what kind of Fear we have in Forex such as fear of loss.

Fear is the one cause of loosing money in forex trading . We remain in fear about open any position and loose the right time for trading. WIth open positions when market is against we at once close trade always in loss . In this way we do not wait for profit . It happened many times with me. As I close order market turn to my side.

Yes I agree with you that we should keep away our fear while trading in forex. Due to fear some time we took wrong decision and and have to pay for that division. Its very important to keep our mind calm while trading in Forex.

Fear is a sign that you don't have any idea what you are doing online. That's why if we really want to become a successful trader we need to make sure that we know what we are doing in forex in the first place. I don't recommend that we spend more time trading in forex without trying to practice forex trading in demo account first. Because fear will always be constant if we don't know how to trade.

Trader should avoid the fear factor while trading so trader should be confident while trading. Proper knowledge and experience enables the trader to make handle the fear and greed factors.

A trader can't totally avoid their fear but to face their fears. And in Forex once we have faced our fears then, we will going to have overcome our fears and therefore, we will achieve to have at least lessen the fear and even make it as our strengths now not the weakness anymore.

One of the hardest thing to do actually, we need to control our own emotion completely, but that is not an impossible thing to do, as for me i still prefer to do this way,but to keep away fear completely is bad thing since we don't know how to stop when we trade.

if you are afraid to loss when you are trading then its only means one thing and that is your not ready yet. In forex trading we need to practice in order to earn and we can only become successful in trading if we practice in demo account and boost our trading skills and confidence in their.