• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

JustMarkets - JustMarkets.com

As far as I know, they’ve done it already because they have an information about a summer bonus on their webpage. It’s something like, if you cash in 100$ or more on classic and NDD account types, you will receive 100% bonus from that sum. How do you like it?

JustForex

Broker Representative
Beneficial Summer Promotion for Partners

Dear forumers!

Summer is in full swing and we are launching the promotion in order you can earn more these hot days. Attract clients to JustForex and get 40% higher partner revenue.

During two summer months, from July 1 to August 31, all partners receive $14 for every lot traded on Classic accounts and $1.4 for every lot on NDD and ECN accounts. We remind that under the regular conditions of the partnership program only the partners, whose attracted clients traded more than 50 lots within a month, get such revenue. And you will get higher remuneration in just an hour after your client closes his first trade. The promotion is valid for existing and new introducing brokers of JustForex.

See the detailed description of our partnership program here. It is the right time to be active, you have only two months to earn more!

Best regards,
JustForex affiliate department

JustForex

Broker Representative
Meet Telegram Stickers!

Hi, dear forumers!

To be in trend we designed customized stickers for all traders communicating in Telegram messenger. Follow the link https://telegram.me/addstickers/JustForex, add stickers and share your mood with friends. Make your trading more emotional with telegram stickers from JustForex!

Kind regards,
JustForex team

No time to think about it, next week I will place money on deposit for the bonus. It is available to get it only till the end of the month.

Yeah, for another few days and who overlooks it will spin wheels, and we will rejoice in the bonus, the conditions play into our hands.

Yes, the conditions are very nice! The bonus doesn’t interfere with profit withdrawal, but we can also withdraw the bonus after the active trading. I see no reason not to take it.

Well, once decided, then take it, I decided not to take. Before that I only placed money on my deposit, there's no point to put money into deposit.

JustForex

Broker Representative
"Hot Deposit Bonus" is prolonged!

Dear forumers!

Due to the requests of our clients we decided to prolong the "Hot Deposit Bonus" promotion till the end of the summer. So, you can get 100% more money for trading for every deposit of 100 usd and more till August 31. Do not miss the opportunity, summer is flowing by fast.

Wish you all great trading results!
JustForex team

As usual, recently I haven’t been active because my trading system doesn’t give me any signals for entering deals, and I don’t really know why…

What changes are you talking about? I’ve been successfully using my unique trading system for more than a year. Yeah, I also have some bad days from time to time, but I am able to cover the losses and make profit.

The thing is that forex is a “live” market, which changes constantly. That’s why you need to adapt your trading system in order to be up-to-date and make profit.

JustForex

Broker Representative
Trading on BitCoin accounts is available 24/7

Dear forumers!

We are glad to tell you that weekends are not a hindrance any more if you trade cryptocurrencies! From 17.09.2016 you will be able to trade digital currencies round the clock 7 days a week.

Benefits of BitCoin accounts from JustForex:

- leverage 1:5;
- Visa/Mastercard and other payment methods;
- exchange liquidity.

Get registered, open BitCoin account, deposit it and trade cryptocurrencies round the clock together with JustForex.

There it is that the strategy with pattern is not stable, for example, today I can close 8 out of 10 trades in the black, but tomorrow only 4 out of 10.