• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

JustMarkets - JustMarkets.com

Wow, look at you. It sounds like that’s not enough when in fact it’s pretty hard to find companies that are able to cash out fast. Yeah, that’s not very unique, but in my opinion it gives some extra points to the company.

My brother trades with the broker and advertises it to me, but I want to get more info. Please help me! If you’ve tried trading with this broker tell me what you think about it.

Just opened the account there mostly because of their deposit bonus. I use it as addition leverage.My trading is ok and i haven’t noticed any troubles with the trading terminal. I have already made some profit and plan to withdraw it soon.

I am working with this broker for almost 4 months. I started with 10 bucks deposit, tried trading with them and liked it. Then I increased my deposit to $600 and received 100% bonus on these funds. It doesn't support negative balance, but my trading goes well and it's cool!

Wow, look at you. It sounds like that’s not enough when in fact it’s pretty hard to find companies that are able to cash out fast. Yeah, that’s not very unique, but in my opinion it gives some extra points to the company.
Yeah, I agree that they cash out fast, but I don’t see any other unique features. What about you?

JustForex

Broker Representative
Visit our office in Klang!

Dear JustForex clients!

March 28th 2016 can be named the day of the official start of JustForex presence in Malaysia.

The whole opening event started with the registration, when the visitors have received souveniers from the company and the tickets for the lucky draw.

ms-office1.jpg

Following the welcome speeches from all the team members and the regional representative manager, the office was officially opened.

ms-office3.jpg

After the opening ceremony and lunch, all the visitors had the chance to ask the questions and share their experience of working with JustForex. JustForex has also made a couple of surprises like the quizz about the company services and the lucky draw session.

ms-office4.jpg
ms-office5.jpg
ms-office6.jpg
ms-office7.jpg

We believe that the office will be the place each partner and client can come over and learn more information about the trading, meet the people who share the same passion to Forex and spend some quality time. Soon we will announce the educational plan that our regional manager will prepare for the clients.

We have chosen Klang as our first destination of the office to make sure that our clients and partners feel comfortable not standing in a traffic jam and always having place to park. Our clients live in different cities around the country, so Klang will be the place people can come from different destinations. Everything you need is near you, including international banks. Klang is the city of the king and we treat our clients as kings.

It was a great pleasure to meet dearest partners, clients and friends. It was our first meeting, but definetely not the last one.

Office address: No 9B, Jalan Bayu Tinggi 1B/KS6, Batu Unjur, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Working hours: 9 am - 9 pm
Morgan (Regional Representative): 018-6659913

Best regards,
JustForex team

This is a right thing to do. When you start working with a new company, it’s always better to try it with a small deposit at first.

You’re right, there is nothing bad in that. However, I really need some drive from the company, maybe a promotion or something…

The best drive is when your orders are executed on the take profit level. You wanna have some drive? Just go and trade. I’ve got enough of it. Here are my trading results for the last 2 weeks)
2016-04-19_.jpg

I can’t say that since a long time ago, but I think that’s enough for me to show some nice results. Mytradingexperienceofforexisaround4years.First two years were more like 'paid education' than simple trading because I always had a loss that time… Then I improved my knowledge and started to show better results, so another problem occurred – good broker. I just couldn’t choose because of bad conditions or the behavior. Currently, I’m really happy to trade with Just Forex.

I don’t think that perfect brokers exist or that they can even be. However, there are those who fulfills their obligations and those who does not. Just Forex is the former.

I can’t say if it’s ideal or not, but since I started trading, I haven’t had any issues. As it was said, they execute orders rapidly, and the support works well.

For me this broker seems pretty standard. Maybe the fact that their spread is very narrow, and they don’t make it wide during news, and also their market execution can leave a positive impression.

JustForex

Broker Representative
Welcome Hot Deposit Bonus!

Dear forumers!

Today we are launching a new "Hot deposit bonus" from JustForex. According to its terms, you get 100% bonus on every deposit from 100 USD and more. That is, you have an opportunity to double the amount available for trading. You withdraw profits anytime and even will be able to withdraw the bonus amount, if you follow the promotion conditions.

To get the bonus, you need to deposit at least 100 USD with any payment method and do not forget to mark "Get a Deposit Bonus". If you have forgotten, write to our support team, we will credit a bonus by hand.

Our hot bonus is valid for only two months – until 31 July. During this time, you can get bonuses for a total amount of 20 000 USD! Don't wait till the last minute, deposit your account and trade on comfortable terms with JustForex.

A detailed description of the summer bonus and its rules are waiting for you on this page.

Wishing sunny summer and profitable trading,
JustForex team

JustForex

Broker Representative
Meet Analytics from Trading Central in your Back Office!

Dear forumers!

We are keen to introduce you a new service – trading forecasts and recommendations from Trading Central Agency. We transmit the signals from the leading independent expert for five popular currency pairs – EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY – into clients' Back Offices.

If you have deposited your account at least once, then you get in your Back Office:
  • analysis of the price behavior;
  • forecasts of price movements for a week and for a month;
  • recommendations for orders execution;
  • price movement graph;
  • levels of support, resistance and trend reversal, applied on the graph;
  • targets for take profit setting;
  • an alternative scenario if the price goes against a trend;
  • technical analysis by means of RSI, MA, MACD indicators, Bollinger bands.
In addition, you can use the TC.Technical Analysis indicator from Trading Central in the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Trading recommendations and technical analysis from Trading Central will be added directly to the dynamic graph window. Herewith you can choose a timeframe of the graph adjusting analytics according to own trading style.

To read the description of the service in more details, please follow this page.

We wish you profitable trading with analytics from Trading Central!
JustForex team