• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IV Brokers - ivbrokers.com

Hello all,

I’ve been reviewing several brokers recently one of them is IV Brokers.

To test, I have deposited $200 and traded on their classic account with 1:500 leverage and micro lots. The spreads are very tight and execution is fast, it’s a broker that has chosen the Equinix set up, it seems that Equinix is becoming more popular. I’ve always found their set up does reduce the order execution time.

I have to say that the conditions are favourable and they also offer ECN accounts that are focused on professional level trading, but this account is very affordable with only $2000 for interbank trading.

I always like a bonus you receive upfront (margin) because I can test the broker with their own money, I opted for the 50% welcome bonus, I received $100 in my balance.

When I funded the account the money was automatically credited with no delay. So far I didn’t test the withdrawals but I will update this thread once I have done. However, it seems they are committing to 24 hour withdrawals which is good.

If you want to also add your comments and experiences please do.

Thanks

Rick

Dear traders and members,

We would like to introduce to IV Brokers.

IV Brokers is leading online Forex broker that offers transparency. To display you how you can enhance your Forex trading by choosing IV Brokers, I have listed below some key points why we are one of the fastest growing brokers currently.

Trading Conditions & Execution Benefits:
  • Low Spreads–Low and tight spreads, with EURUSD starting from 0 pips (average 0.2)
  • Leverage up to 1:500 - Flexible leverage up to 1:500 to increase account margin
  • Micro trading – Micro lots (0.01) for lower risk trading and strategy testing
  • Deep Liquidity – 15+ tier leading banks offer best bid/ask pricing and no re-quotes
  • Fast Order Execution – AllEAs Welcome and ideal conditions for scalping, EAs & HFT
Account Benefits & Rewards:
  • Welcome Bonus& Rebates –50% Trading Bonus, 100% Cash Bonus or 1 Pip Rebate
  • Five Trading Accounts - Choose the best account type to suit your trading or EA
  • No Deposit Fees & Withdrawals - No fees on deposits & same day withdrawals
  • Free VPS - Use the free Forex VPS to get the fastest order execution for your EA
  • Fund Security – Segregated funds, regulatory supervision and with fund audit
We will be happy to keep you updated with the latest company news, service upgrades and offers from this thread.

Please feel free to ask any questions, we will be happy to answer them all.

Wishing you all profitable trading!

Andy Hunter
IV Brokers

I'm trading with IV Brokers as well. first of all they are regulated a fact that important to traders like me. Today I'm using my VPS but when I started with them the execution was not bad at all at least for the ECN account, don't know about their other accounts. spreads remains low during news, stops are very accurate with EA and as far as I used the support they were very helpful.

IVBrokers has fast execution, the ECN account with very low spreads. I personally trade during news time with EA and the spreads are good for scalping. Also professional support and it's nice to find a decent broker for a change.

this broker is good option for all traders, I have open Fixed and cash back account.

Execution is fast and accurate and spreads are very nice, so I use the news trade ea on fixed account and make some manual orders on cash back account to earn the 1 pip rebate. I just open and close quickly 1 lot eur/usd with small p/l and earn there $10, its easy with high leverage to control the risk . Then I can transfer the rebate to other account for ea trading.

EA's working much better with STP brokers. compare to market maker that making difficulties over the trades. the conditions of IVbrokers are very good, never faced an issue with them.

I decided to trade with IV Brokers because of easy deposit and withdrawal options and the trading conditions.

Its important for me to be able to withdraw the profits in the same day for better money and risk management. Every day there is profit, I take the profit and keep the original balance.

I am happy with the conditions at IV Brokers, I don't need the ECN spread so I took the classic account that has some nice spread and offers and the EA trades well with no ECN commission.