• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

It's not about how many

It's not about how many years we are trading. It's about how quick we learn from our mistakes. Even after trading for long times most traders are not discipline. They can't control their emotions. Most of the time they open trade out of greed or fear.

I never think about how long I have been trading in the market. How much profit am I making, I think in the market I am learning from mistakes.

True. The number of active years in the market doesn’t define your expertise. Your market knowledge and analysis do that.

Yes, it’s a fact that years don't count, but how many profitable trades you have taken in those years matters. There are traders who are trying hard to attain that consistency in trading but failing, whereas, on the contrary, some new traders are highly knowledgeable and successful in maintaining profit consistency. Finally, it comes down to how much effort you put into staying updated, continuing to learn, avoiding greed, and remaining focused.

Yes, right. Just because a trader has been trading for years doesn’t mean that they have become an expert at it. It’s not just about the years you spend in the market but also about the skills you learn when you trade live.

Yes, right. Just because a trader has been trading for years doesn’t mean that they have become an expert at it. It’s not just about the years you spend in the market but also about the skills you learn when you trade live.
Yes, you’re right. What matters is your understanding of the market, not the years spent. Clearing your basics in forex is easy. Developing your skills definitely takes time, and in the end, that’s the only thing that matters.

For me, it’s about the lessons I take from the market. I have seen traders with years of experience struggling to make any profits. I have also seen new traders take home huge profits. The time you spend in the market is useless if you are not gaining anything and I don’t just mean money. Every trade you enter in the forex market comes with an important lesson that can help you in your trading career.

In your trading journey, every day is a challenge, a struggle, and a new prospect for learning. So it doesn't matter whether you are trading from the past 10 years or 1 year, what matters is how you handle the challenges and turn them into a winning day.