• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

It has been said that 95%

It has been said that 95% of the traders are loser. However, no such research paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is generally speaking trading decisions are not established on sound research or took a stab at trading techniques, yet on sentiments, the prerequisite for preoccupation and the might want to make a million dollars in your dress. What traders reliably ignore is that trading is a calling and requires capacities that ought to be made over years.

I started trading 8-9years ago, most of it with hotforex and i think the number is still accurate. like 95% will fail, only a afew will make it in this forex world and i do we hope we do so to.

You're right. A lot of people like to twist statistics in their favor. You can't do without it in trading. The thing is, it's much easier to motivate traders this way. The higher and stricter is the selection, the more people want to get to the successful group of those who passed this selection. The main thing isn't to let this "statistics" affect your self-esteem and feel bad about it.

I think this 95 percent are not static traders. Most of them invest ones and never gets to try again. So only 5% of new traders reinvest and continue to trade and grow to become experts.
That’s kind of true. Most of the new trader fail to understand the concept of trading. After losing money they simple quit the trading.

Yes, you are right, 95% trader losses in Forex. And only 5% of traders can make a profit. This 5% of traders are successful because they work with discipline with positive thinking. There is a lot of research to be done about trading. It is not possible to trade without patience.

Yes it's true. Only a small percentage of traders can sustain in the market for the long run. Those are the people who are highly skilled and have very discipline minds. We need to be like them to survive here.

What traders always forget is that trading is a profession and requires skills that need to be developed over years. Therefore, be mindful about your trading decisions and the view you have on trading. Don’t expect to be a millionaire by the end of the year, but keep in mind the possibilities trading online has.

Yes most people fail in trading. They fail because of poor understanding of the market. We need knowledge and skills and a good discipline mind to get success in forex trading.

I don't think 95% traders are loser. Those become losers who have no knowledge about trading. And the amount of those traders are very little.

I always recommend traders to stay apart from this bad quality. Traders should focus highly on good strategy management so they can make a good amount of profit.