• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is zulutrade better than PAMM investments?

My broker hotforex suppoted Zulutrade but then they drop it and switched to PAMM. I also see they are same, anyone tell me the differences between Zulu and PAMM?

its really hard to say, i mean, zulu if im not mistaken is a trade copier, and pamm is traded by someone else, when both accounts are in the hand of someone else, its kinda hard to control the risk but if luckt=y and ended up with a good trader it can be fruitful,

To avoid losing investors put their investment on different traders. There is no telling how a good performing trader will do in future. So from investors point of view, diversification is the best way.

I have started reading about Zulu and seems that it's a healthy option to consider, i think i should take some more time and then come up with how it could be beneficial.

I have started reading about Zulu and seems that it's a healthy option to consider, i think i should take some more time and then come up with how it could be beneficial.

Hello; are you here? What’s your opinion right now; I am scared since I see, so many negative comments on this company.