• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is there need any certain educational qualification for Forex business?

Many people think that there need some certain educational qualification for trading in Forex market. Though there is no need any certain educational qualification for Forex business. But those who have good educational background can get some extra facilities for trading in Forex. What do you think?

I mean forex is not that complicated so anyone who can learn can use the net to learn and to trade or take a course or read an ebook and that is good enough and then their experiences will help more so than anything else in helping them make money. I mean the more experiences and background in finance the better cause it helps you understand fundamentals but it doesn't mean that you need a four year degree to trade and not so but the more you learn the better.

In my opinion, right educations play an important role in helping a trader succeed in forex. If you graduate from Havard, you definitely have an edge over others. Many hedge fund managers graduate from famous universities.

In my opinion, right educations play an important role in helping a trader succeed in forex. If you graduate from Havard, you definitely have an edge over others. Many hedge fund managers graduate from famous universities.

I think some business or financial backgrounds will help a lot. I think in business and finance, the person working on those jobs will have the fundamental understanding of how forex works like me. I have massive business education, knowledge, experiences so I do know how demand works in forex. I understand why things move the way they do. It helps a lot and also help you to think critically as well. Critical thinking is required so we can develop good strategies.

Just the basic educational qualifications is enough for one to trade in forex. You need not become a doctorate degree holder to become a successful trader. Where education plays a role is because we need other to learn it and apply it as well. Weather you are learning from a personal tutor or online, education is important.

Hmmm! That's already a high education that is far within the reach of so many.Though being business inclined when it comes to obtaining formal education will help a trader greatly, I still feel that normal basic education would just be fine provided he is the type that learns fast and is committed.

Education related to finance and economics can help you in forex but is not a essential part of trading. I had no financial background in studies but jon forex 3 yars ago . Now I am making good amount from trading . It is all on your hard work and trading skill that will bring money to you.

Knowing how market works and how the people should invest money makes a better qualification. You don't have to be bachelor of marketing or the business administration. You will do much better instead if you know what to do and what is possible with the forex market.

There is no educational criteria to become successful in forex trading. In fact, even successful engineers and doctors fail in trading. As long as a person is smart enough to make quick and wise decisions, forex can be a lucrative career. Other than that, all that is required is a willingness to gain adequate knowledge to enter the field without any doubts in mind. Moreover, willingness to learn and excel from past experience refines an amateur trader into a professional.

The basic criteria needed for forex trading is that you should understand english. You should know how to surf internet. And the main knowledge required that you should have the knowledge about forex trading.

@pettyeve,I think I concur with your points. The basic educational is enough for for forex trading,we don't need to get some degrees or masters before we can do the forex. In the real world today,most of the traders are not even graduates,they started trading simply because they want to make profits from it.

I don't think there is any qualification or the certification necessary for the investment into the forex and busienss. I know one thing for sure that people if decide to do something can invest into the forex based on the amount of the time they have for the knowledge grabbing. that is how many people learn about forex.

Brokers never ask for your qualification certificates for trading. So there is no such bound on minimum qualification required. The most required thing is the knowledge and the skills about the forex trading.

I think as long s you learn all that you can about forex and then gain a lot of experiences by trading in a demo you should be sufficient to trade in a real live account but also always keep up with news as those will affect you so much in the long run and you will not lose if you are on top of things. I think as long as you fill your mind with tons of knowledge and then practice and gain skills then you should be good to go.

Brokers never ask for your qualification certificates for trading. So there is no such bound on minimum qualification required. The most required thing is the knowledge and the skills about the forex trading.
Sure, what is of prime importance is what you know about Forex and not the earlier things you may have known. To that effect, whichever way the trader chooses to learn is of less importance provided he knows and understands too well, what the business is all about. The only factor here is that an educated trader would most likely know and have varying and more effective means of tackling Forex.

I agree with you. The knowledge that will be important to a forex trader is the knowledge about how to trade in forex. When he or she is having the trading knowledge and education, then he or she will be making it without any other qualifications.

I mean forex is not that complicated so anyone who can learn can use the net to learn and to trade or take a course or read an ebook and that is good enough and then their experiences will help more so than anything else in helping them make money. I mean the more experiences and background in finance the better cause it helps you understand fundamentals but it doesn't mean that you need a four year degree to trade and not so but the more you learn the better.
i do not agree with you that forex is not complicated i see it it is very difficult and very complicated and therefore this business needs special education to join with it i do not say just the doctors and engineers can work with this business no but it needs good education not just read and write educated

Traditional degree or anything like that? The answer is : NO. But, technical, fundamental & sentimental trading knowledge is very much essential here.

By the means of the virtual nature of forex market, this financial market is creating income sources. Many traders are taking forex as profession. But academic qualification is not a mandatory element for starting career in the market. Yes, traders will require adequate trading knowledge and skills so that he can actually evaluate all the trading prospective with a view to earning money. even to help the forex new baby various learning tools are now available.