• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Practice in demo account enough for a beginner to become successful?

Trading in the Demo account sometimes would only give you a feel of what to expect in the real account. It doesn't make it a perfect and only learning platform but a kind of stepping stone to trading in the real account. The Demo account also cannot help a trader manage his emotions since The funds there are all virtual.

Trading in the Demo account sometimes would only give you a feel of what to expect in the real account. It doesn't make it a perfect and only learning platform but a kind of stepping stone to trading in the real account. The Demo account also cannot help a trader manage his emotions since The funds there are all virtual.
I think the difference is the pressure and the fear in a real trading account versus the demo. In a demo, you have high capital right. Like one hundred k. You're not going to have that high of a capital to play with in a real account. the most is like one k or ten k cause its dependent upon your deposit amount and you get margin call and you lose it all so you do not dare to high leverage in a real account but you do dare to just use one hundred k in one trade in a demo. When you lose iwth your hard earned money then you will know the pain.

You can never get same results on real accounts as much profits you are making in demo accounts.So just demo trading is not enough for beginners ,they should make some practice on micro accounts for real trading experience. They will then manage good their amount and managetheir emotions.

You don't have to just sit down there in the demo account all day and expect you are learning forex the best way. By so doing, you are only practicing how to trade and not understanding other real reasons or determinants of a trader. You need to read how to develop strategies and implement it in the demo.

For the poupose of pratice demo account is a better than other beside the demo account we need to do small practice with live account for increase our knowledge with small amount.

You can never get same results on real accounts as much profits you are making in demo accounts.So just demo trading is not enough for beginners ,they should make some practice on micro accounts for real trading experience. They will then manage good their amount and managetheir emotions.

Demo trading is good and enough for a trader only if risk and money management strategies are adequately employed while practicing. Unfortunately, most beginners dwell into trading techniques without giving importance to risk mitigation techniques. This ultimately results in a problem. Demo trading should always be considered as a platform to understand the subtle nuances of price movement. It cannot be a performance assessment platform. This is because emotions and impulsive decisions are naturally avoided while trading on a demo account as virtual money is only employed. That makes the difference in results when a trader shifts to a real account.

I think they need more than a demo but they start out at a demo. they gain some basic skills in a demo but then after that they will need to formulate winning strategies as well as just the basics. I think in a demo you are more reckless cause its fake money but in a real account, you will be more careful open less trades and also use lower capital. I mean you won't get one hundred k to play with or to profit so you will see lower profit as well. Some use like fifty bucks so not a lot of profit that way.

Just practicing at demo account is not enough. First we have to understand why we are practicing. Demo account gives us the facility to learn every strategy, increase trading skills and able to understand market without any risk. The most important thing is the dedication towards learning.

I think demo account is not enough for for trading its true but if we learn to calculate the pivot chart learn to analysis of trading chart etc then we will be more aware about this so beside the demo account we need to learn those

Demo account is apparently not only novice traders it will be useful in the knowledge and to have their strategy improved. Although, demo will be limited only that we will still have the chance of real trading purpose that we can't learn in demo only. But still it has great importance for our strategy.

If we practice only in the Demo account, we will have only one kind of perception about Forex and that would be that Demo is just all we need to be successful in Forex but that isn't always the case. We need just more than that. Not only the practical part of Forex that is needed for us to be successful but also sharing ideas with fellow traders.

Even if we make good income in forex we still need to make big trade as well. I do believe I can handle my account in forex without any problem. I do believe that in the long run I can handle my account and become a big time trader. So always practice even if you are earning.

Yes,I also believe in practise in demo account is enough for the beginner,if the beginner starts from there and he feels he has gained a lot of confidence,then he should trade the real account,from there he will get more confidence and gradually improves on his tradings.

In as much as I believe so much in the practice using a Demo account, I also think it can give you a confined kind of learning. Practical wise, the Demo is the key, talk about some other inclined knowledge which bothers on theory, the trader makes consultations.

A demo is not psychologically enough for a trader. Once you lose with your own hard earned money then you will know how much you should practice more. I think a newbie can try a forexcents account to gain some more experiences with bonuses over there and also deposit some small capital to trade. I like the .02 and up there as you can earn some profit but have very low risks. The lower the risks the better for newbie. You need like several months of live account trading in order to learn some real trading experiences.

In the issue of learning with a Demo account which is the first phase of learning when it comes to practicals, the Demo account is always the best place to do so but in a long run, the trader discovers that the Demo can only guarantee you a virtual kind of knowledge, though in practice and that is why it is necessary to get not only the knowledge from the Demo account but also, rough it up with that from the real account to test your emotions.

No just demo practice is not for traders. Actually there is difference between actual trading and demo So traders should also do real trading practice before doing a large amount trading . Micro accounts are good for this purpose where they can manage their actual amount and emotions while trading in real market.

I dont think so because only practicing in demo account is not enough for learning good in forex because there also need a practical knowledge and also alive trading beside the demo account.

Well, it is not enough just to practice at demo trading. The important thing is to practice and learn at demo trading whatever you get. Because there are many thing to learn except trading at demo trading.

By extension, no single knowledge is enough for learning. I mean, having some kind of restricted and one sided understanding of anything in any field can't guarantee you an authority in that field. The same thing is applicable to trading in the Demo account, it is not the end line of learning, you get it from Demo, you get it from real and learn techniques too.

By extension, no single knowledge is enough for learning. I mean, having some kind of restricted and one sided understanding of anything in any field can't guarantee you an authority in that field. The same thing is applicable to trading in the Demo account, it is not the end line of learning, you get it from Demo, you get it from real and learn techniques too.
Yes, you are right. There is no end of learning. Specially at forex trading. There are many things at trading platform which we are unaware of. As we don't know about it, we never try to learn about it.