• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Political event impact on forex trading or not?

Any political event that effect all over the world can had impact on forex individual political events of countries are not much important . We can say the currency is related to the major pairs can be influenced by events of those particular countries.

political issues such as change in government does impact the market because it can certainly change the monitory policy of a country....

Any political event that effect all over the world can had impact on forex individual political events of countries are not much important . We can say the currency is related to the major pairs can be influenced by events of those particular countries.
I agree with you. Inter politics will affect the performance of the currencies. If there is an unrest in the euro zone, I'm sure the euro will weaken against the dollar or any other pair that pairs it. Politics and political events will influence the trades individually and in whole.

Of course, political situation impacts on forex through changing economy, which in its turn impacts on the forex market. Here, for example, oil. The whole world is watching it jumping. You can and you have to earn here! That's what I am doing. It is fine that my broker Freshforex has contracts for oil, they are not in every broker. It turned out that these instruments have favorable trading conditions, high liquidity and volatility, and it gives me the opportunity to earn good money in a short time!

Of course, political situation impacts on forex through changing economy, which in its turn impacts on the forex market. Here, for example, oil. The whole world is watching it jumping. You can and you have to earn here!

I am not sure but oil prices move a lot and it is very unpredictable in my opinion. Also on wednesdays crude oil data make Oil prices move without any direction.

Of course, political violence always impacts here! As a news trader, I always try to know all of the political activities of relevant trading pairs of me! On the other hand, I am also interested in technical analysis, I am working with a combo trading skill.

You can’t avoid world politics here! I see, this type of incidences are much interrelated issue here! Although technical analysis is my main weapon of trading; but recently I have been active on news events as like FOMC.

Can you tell me please.

Is political event impact on forex trading or not?

I think it should be done.

What is your openion about political event occured daily worldwide. Do you measure this in your forex trading or not

Yes it has impact on forex market. An extraordinary case of political turmoil affecting global budgetary markets is Brexit. In late June, the United Kingdom voted itself out of the European Union. The negative effect of this choice was extensive. It even went past the forex markets to affect securities exchanges far and wide. The Sterling Pound went on a free fall and it hasn't recouped from that point forward. Subsequently, one occasion had an extensive and enduring impact on the nation's currency.

No. Politics on forex is nothing. This kind of factor won't influence your trading in any way

Politics has an impact on a nation’s economy and that imact also reflects on the forex market. So just don’t ignore political events assuming they make no impact.

Political situation of the country is the effective influencer of the both Forex and Stock exchange markets. All the investors want to invest their money where they find surety of the political and economical statbility. Where do you wanna invest money if you have two options, America or Palestine?

Popitical events have a verstile impact on the Forex market especially changing governments. Brexit is a great example in this regard where a decision collapsed the GBP devastatingly although it has regained the strength now. So, always keep an eye on the political matters if you are a trader.

Yes, political events have the influence on the economy of the country. Investors like to invest in the country's currency which is more stable politically as they look for the long term investments. Am I right?

Yes, political events have the influence on the economy of the country. Investors like to invest in the country's currency which is more stable politically as they look for the long term investments. Am I right?

You are right; but personally I avoid this kind of event since, the market moves like unrealistic.

Yes, definitely it does. And it falls in the topic of fundamental analysis, which considers the geopolitical condition of the market. Fundamental analysis is badly essential to be run to assume the market’s movement because only technical analysis fails to catch the actual market trend.

Besides technical analysis, traders should give special focus on fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis undertakes the issues of geopolitical incident and market also runs based on fundamental analysis.

Of course, it is! And, this is why we traders need to follow the fundamental events so carefully! Usually I close all of my running trades before the high voltage news sessions! Because, till now I follow the technical analysis mainly for my live trading account!

Of course, it is! And, this is why we traders need to follow the fundamental events so carefully! Usually I close all of my running trades before the high voltage news sessions! Because, till now I follow the technical analysis mainly for my live trading account!
We must make use of such kind of a trading based system that is less risky for us.

Yes, the forex market has a good relationship with politics. There is a big impact of geopolitical changes in the volatility of the forex market. Whenever there is political instability in any country, the price of that currency fluctuates to a significant level.

Yes, the forex market has a good relationship with politics. There is a big impact of geopolitical changes in the volatility of the forex market. Whenever there is political instability in any country, the price of that currency fluctuates to a significant level.
Forex trading is a type of business that needs more planning and controls.