• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Political event impact on forex trading or not?

Can you tell me please.

Is political event impact on forex trading or not?

I think it should be done.

What is your openion about political event occured daily worldwide. Do you measure this in your forex trading or not

i don't know exactly if the political events would have impact on forex. but in my own analysis that it can have some or big impact on forex. as political situation can have impact on the economy which can impact forex also.

Well, yes I will agree more on the political situation not in the political even because I think there is no impact if it was only an event because it doesn't to do with the Forex market, but the political has really an impact with the market.

Whatever happens in the country that affect the nation would surely affect the economy and so forex as well. So it's important to keep ourselves updated with the events be it political in the country.

Yes in Forex market all type of news can effect on the market movement and so i want to tall you about political event is most impacted news for that currency which is related with political news country and it can make big movement with his currency.

That is true in forex trading political issues do affect the currency market and I think its one of the factor that do contribute to high market movement sometime so all I ever need to do is to try my possible best and listen to the news first before.

I do think that political event has lot of impact and as time goes on we can see how much damage it has to stock and the forex amrket. we just have to see how that goes for many people. if you see how the people are going to be spending time and money for us. that seems to be the point.

I do think that political event has lot of impact and as time goes on we can see how much damage it has to stock and the forex amrket. we just have to see how that goes for many people. if you see how the people are going to be spending time and money for us. that seems to be the point.

I think political crisis in a given country can equally cause the reduce in value of their currency so politics has impact but not that often to compared with economy instability and inflation,like here in my country political crisis often result to reduce in currency value and thats bad.

most of the political things affect multiple countries. I don't think we have to consider forex in terms of the loss and for that reason we have to see that political event most f the time. sometimes what happens is that we ignore the implication of such event and think it won't affect.

Who told you about that ?if what you are trying to say is that political even dont affect the forex market then I strongly disagree with you because political even do affect the market massive as I know.
So we need to do some political evaluation before we trade.

I think we have to consider that most of the time political event have issues with the trading on the international basis which also leads to the forex and the stock market. so overall many things are likely to be affected. it all comes down to how the people are going to be adopting to that.

Definitely has an effect in the market. Those news or events are usually has the biggest influence in the market considering that they can move the market as we just not talk about small transactions but huge transactions and big deal negotiation or the impact to the businesses or economy.

It’s very simple answer, according to my knowledge yes, political event impact on forex trading, behind again simple reason economy. You can easy check effect like when budget present each market are involved that means forex always. I am agree occupation in each field name only change in frorex, we are called scam mainly broker scam are famous so I will suggest always using regulated, reliable and trusted broker.

As the news and the other things have some minor impact on the forex, it leads to the forex pair fluctuation. that is what i think while trading the forex. If we are considering the forex trading for the regular basis then we can see that minor changes in the countries and their politics affect the currency.

Of course, politics shape the economy. Politics is a huge factor on foreign exchange.

Also, on wikipedia it states that "All exchange rates are susceptible to political instability and anticipations about the new ruling party. Political upheaval and instability can have a negative impact on a nation's economy. For example, destabilization of coalition governments in Pakistan and Thailand can negatively affect the value of their currencies. Similarly, in a country experiencing financial difficulties, the rise of a political faction that is perceived to be fiscally responsible can have the opposite effect. Also, events in one country in a region may spur positive/negative interest in a neighboring country and, in the process, affect its currency."

I have noticed these when there's election coming in US that the dollar has dropping or affected by this event. And definitely that the political events has effect on the market and this is a huge news for the traders because it's advantageous to have this trading and that they have expectation on it.

Of course, Social and political forces also have a strong influence on the value of a country's currency. Events such as elections, civil disorder, or natural disaster can cause high volatility in currency values. Usually it's very difficult to predict these impact of these events, but you can still basing your trading account what might happen after that event. You can test your system again based on fundamental news releases to see whether the approach taken could be beneficial.

Of course, Social and political forces also have a strong influence on the value of a country's currency. Events such as elections, civil disorder, or natural disaster can cause high volatility in currency values. Usually it's very difficult to predict these impact of these events, but you can still basing your trading account what might happen after that event. You can test your system again based on fundamental news releases to see whether the approach taken could be beneficial.

Political situation of a country has an impact on the Forex market. The politics in a country is responsible for the interest rates and even the factors that influence its economic growth are driven by the politics. Therefore many times when there is political uncertainty prevailing in a country its currency value falls.

Yup,. I agree with you.. it has an impact on interest rates.. Now we live in exponential time, when something can be developed very fast, even in stock market that has an impact influence by politics. Just follow politic and social news so you can trade more wise and this method can make you feel safe when start trading on stock market. hope success keep following you