• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is mtrading a normal broker?

I've been wondering whether or not to try out this broker, the minimal deposit doesn't seem to be big, only $100, however I still don't want to risk. So if any of you have traded with this broker, tell me, is this a normal company or should I not do business with it?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Vincent and the Grenadines based broker, not regulated. Trading condition is just acceptable but have to test in live environment to know what they actually offer. Using it or not is up to you but I would not recommend invest large money here!

I also spent a lot of time deciding whether I should open an account or not. I got a deposited a couple of hundred of bucks after reading the reviews and reading the info on the site. The thing I liked the most is that they offer cryptro assets, not everybody does that.

I also tried out a couple of crypto assets on the demo account. I'm trading support & resistance levels and it goes well. If I traded in the real account. I'd withdraw actual profit already...Anyhow, I think I'll also get a real account soon.

I always wonder what bonuses brokers offer. It is important to attract new users. I'm considering MTrading, does it have anything?

Sure. I'll not say that it's a champion by bonuses, but it offers a personal bonus of 50% to the deposit and bitcoin cashback

The cashback is great, I'd say. It's in bitcoins – 0,02018ВТС (about $200). You have to deposit the account by $400 to get it, and the broker promises cashback if you lose this money.

I've been trading currency pairs for quite long on mtrading. And this broker has a lot of them, and the platform is very convenient. Mtrader 4 supreme is really great.

I used to prefer currency pairs too. Now I use all the assets. I trade indices, shares and commodities. Mtrading's levrage can reach up to 1000. You can try different options.

I don't know what you understand by acceptable conditions. I mainly trade cryptocurrency, and this broker satisfies me. The spreads are acceptable, the money's withdrawn well.

Leverage is not actually the main point, but the chosen risks are. The bigger the leverage, the lower the marginal load on the deposit, with the moderate risks of course. This broker is actually safe.

Is it actually reasonable to give this kind of recommendations? This broker has two types of accounts with min deposit of $100 and $1000. The conditions on these accounts are basically the same. But you should decide for yourself.

The difference between the accounts is in the max. order. For premium it's $100 and for pro it's $200, if I'm not mistaken.

I really don’t know too much about Mtrading, but from what I heard is that there is too much slippage issue. I haven’t personally traded, so I can’t be 100% sure on this but having heard it from some of my friends, I feel it’s important to test!

Vincent and the Grenadines based broker, not regulated. Trading condition is just acceptable but have to test in live environment to know what they actually offer. Using it or not is up to you but I would not recommend invest large money here!

We always should avoid non-regulated Forex brokers by any cost! Their live trading offers look me valueless since, they don’t allow big withdrawal (most of the cases).

I am sorry, but I don’t prefer working with such brokers. Why will I? I mean, they are not “PROPERLY” regulated and are not even established, so with so many faults, I won’t take chances to trade with them. At least, no one sensible will do.

I've been wondering whether or not to try out this broker, the minimal deposit doesn't seem to be big, only $100, however I still don't want to risk. So if any of you have traded with this broker, tell me, is this a normal company or should I not do business with it?

Maybe; it’s a new broker or the name is new! They probably, changed their previous name;