• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it possible to earn in forex without knowledge?

No, this is a serious question. If you are not interested in learning the rudiments of forex, then don’t even think of earning with forex. Like in every other field, forex is also a field where only knowledge will get you success. And while it is indeed possible to earn in forex without knowledge, it is not easy.

Well, I believe this is something that most new traders have in their minds. They don’t feel like studying and wasting their time on education. All they want is to make money really quick. Such traders leave the market at a pace at which they enter. See, it’s not a gambling game over here and you can have a tough time saving your money if you don’t know what you are doing.

Well, I believe this is something that most new traders have in their minds. They don’t feel like studying and wasting their time on education. All they want is to make money really quick. Such traders leave the market at a pace at which they enter. See, it’s not a gambling game over here and you can have a tough time saving your money if you don’t know what you are doing.
We will have to make the Efforts to do our trades in the markets.

According to some traders’ risk management policy; it’s prohibited to trading with high leverage. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, traders should make their decision so carefully.

I think you need a little bit of knowledge to survive the tense market conditions and frequent shifts from time to time. Take time to learn before you start losing. A smart trader is well versed with market terminology and ready to face loss. Study first, invest second.

It is impossible to make money in the forex without knowledge and expertise. See, foreign exchange market is liquid and prices fluctuate frequently. So it is not possible to trade successfully without a deep knowledge. This way you can gain nothing but disappointments.

Technical errors in platforms work as a barrier in the way of trading and so traders should trade with such a broker that provides a smooth trading platform free of technical errors like slippage.

It's not possible to make an earning without learning. We all know that Forex is a great way to make a lot of money in a short period of time. However, a trade must develop certain skills in order to succeed. In order to be profitable in the Forex market, you must have adequate expertise. No one can profit from the Forex market unless they have a thorough understanding of the subject.

If traders enter the market with a strong basic foundation, then no amount of stress can shake their self esteem. In which way, newbies are told repeatedly to learn and increase skill. Everyone starts fresh, through experience you learn so much more. Moreover, analysing the marketplace and keeping track of the latest market news is important if you want to profit.

Nope! Is it possible to make software without learning how to code? Likewise, it is not possible to become profitable without knowing forex foundations. Moreover, trading is not only about technical aspects. Psychology plays an essential role as well. If your tech and non-tech skills are aligned, then only you can become profitable.

Knowledge is a must for earning profits from forex trading. And gaining knowledge is the first and foremost thing a beginner should do before stepping into the forex market as a trader. Demo trading is essential for practical learning. We must enter the market with a good trading plan and keep expanding our knowledge until we reach the level of a skilled professional trader.

Certainly not in my opinion. Trading in forex involves a high level of risk and is complex. if you lack an adequate understanding of the market and its internal dynamics. There is a lower probability that you will make any money at all.

Yes, it is possible to earn in forex without knowledge.
This is why we have so many forex robots available on the market today. This software comes with a lot of features and options that are necessary to make profits from trading. Although it might be dangerous to do so in the long run and doesn't support success as a trader in the long run.

I don’t think so. Your knowledge is the biggest tool you have when you are going to start your career in the forex market. I don’t understand what makes you expect a profit when you won’t understand the market.