• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

is Forex unpredictable business?

You never know who will wake up today and sell or buy some currency pair. That is one of the reasons why you cannot predict, all the time, the correct direction of the market.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Forex trading is all about probability. If you know how to read charts you should know most of the time it's possible to predict some movement. That's not everything. Problem we need to open a trade at the right time and manage. That's why it becomes difficult.

Forex is a risky place to invest. But it is not an unpredictable place. If you have proper knowledge and experience you can make money from this market.

i dont know which organization made this statistic , i have doubt, but i have no dispute that maximum losers from there.

Of course, trading is a very risky business and proper knowledge is required to survive in this risky business. It is not possible to make a profit without developing skills. Money management and risk rewards can help to become a successful trader.

Yes. It is an unpredictable business. but for those who have little knowledge and exp[erience. if you have proper knowledge, you can make money from this market most of the time.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

Majority of the traders commit this mistake and they are also suffering much for this issue. So, traders should come out of this practice for their own sake.

Indeed. Forex trading is unpredictable as the market changes minute to minute and fluctuates every second. To predict the market right, you need a lot of daily market study and trading strategy. So best to keep on practicing to improve your trading experience.