• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

is Forex unpredictable business?

Forex is really an unpredictable business. It is very very tough to predict the market. Even with good theoretical knowledge is not good enough to analyze the market. Experience is must to predict the market right.

Absolutely right. There are no other capital markets as unpredictable as Forex is. You can watch any chart and analysis as your wish, but you cannot predict the movement for sure.

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having proper risk management. For avoiding risk, in my trading career, I always use small leverage. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Forex is not 100% unpredictable, professional Forex traders can trade with higher probability! Yes, there is nothing like 100% in Forex, but I am confident about my success! My technical and fundamental knowledge provides me more than 75% probability of success! So, I trade in my live account with enough joy! I usually use 1:3 profit ratio in my live trading, this ratio helps me to recover my losing trades so quickly!

Whatever, I can predict the trend status of market most of the time, and now I am making here regular money by following my personal trading strategy! Yes, I am not making 100% monthly profit here but end of the month I get enough profit in my live trading account! Forex market is unpredictable for the traders, who actually don’t know technical and fundamental analysis properly!

Forex is not predictable its true but if we can trade with proper experience and strategy we can make good success here by making the accurate analysis as much as possible.

There is no doubt that Forex market is unpredictable. However, even after that you can suspect a couple of improvements in case you know the strength of technical analysis of forex. Forex trading is not tied in with being 100% right. It is chance reward extent. You're winning trade should be more than losing trade if your risk reward extent is 1:1. People select their peril repay as showed by their ability to trade. My risk reward extent is 1:2. I trade at Markets Cube. I like their deposit bonus and low spreads.

Forex is not predictable its true but if we can trade with proper experience and strategy we can make good success here by making the accurate analysis as much as possible.
None can predict the market 100% true, we all try to calculate the market according our strategy and analysis but we never got the 100% true about our analysis.

Basically , there is no certainty; that’s way pro traders use stop loss trading tool here although they know technical and fundamental analysis with details! On the other hand, the success rate of profanity is higher for the pro traders!

Yes, Forex trading business is unpredictable! But a professional Forex trader can identify good entry points of the market so easily! They know when and how to use high-risk reward ratio, they are very logical in their trading.

Profit and loss a part in Forex trading , no perfect trader that always able making profit , and this business in my opinion is included speculative investment which also need good risk management and treat forex trading as education investment about how to manage money in uncertainly market condition .

yeah, it is unpredictable but it doesn't mean that we can not earn money here. We just have to learn about forex first. Understand it as well as possible. Try to make practice so we will be able to familiarize ourselves with forex. Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

Yes, Forex trading business is unpredictable! But a professional Forex trader can identify good entry points of the market so easily! They know when and how to use high-risk reward ratio, they are very logical in their trading.

What you said, that is a trader should be doing. The market is full of all types of participants. And traders can expect that their analysis gives correct outcome but there is no guarantee to it. So they should be maintaining their risk.

Very true that Forex can not be predicted 100% true by any person in the market or any trader. You can not be 100% sure of your analysis every time in the market. So that is why Forex is always in trend to earn money for its volatility.

I think it will be unpredictable if there is no knowledge about human behavior that is associated with the movement of prices, due to transactions of the market price then be moving, and the accumulation of transactions would be easier to predict where back when the knowledge already advanced forex trading

Somehow we can predict the market but not 100% because it is not controlled by a single human or authorization. So we can try our analysis to predict the market but we never going to be 100% sure of our analysis.

I think in the business of CFD trading predicts the price movement that is the main thing done trader, do an analysis of price data earlier as a foothold to determine strategy, so it's not that unpredictable

If everything was predictable, it wouldn't be so interesting. Profit wouldn't bring any joy. And everybody would be millionaires, and that's impossible. There always will be losers and winners in forex.

forex is a very high risk business, and also has many traders who have lost their money, because they do not have the ability and knowledge enough, in forex it takes patience and good discipline, and choose a quality broker. and FXB Trading is the only website I meet that supplies its customers with a comprehensive market understanding of Contracts for Difference (CFD). This works by registering tools such as FAQ CFD and CFD Glossary.
There is no doubt that Forex is a risky market and you can lose your money in a few seconds. If you do not have knowledge and skills for trading then you must avoid this risk for your wealth.

There is no doubt that there is a absolute chance of making a huge amount of profit by trading in Forex. But it is very risky market. To understand market trends is very hard. And understanding the market's trends is very much important for Forex business. In this case somebody says that Forex is a unpredictable market place or business. What do you think?
Absolutely, there is nothing like obvious in Forex. It’s all about probabilities. This is why, pro traders also use SL & trailing stop in their trading.