• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

is Forex unpredictable business?

That is the fact and reality of this market because no one can predict the Forex Market, as Forex Market is the market where no one is certain about anything in the Market.
Everyon can predict but the outcome is different sometimes. But actually if based on news i think it is easier to predict the market's trend. I'm sure that if US raising its interest rate, USD will be appreciated and make the price rising higher.

Everyon can predict but the outcome is different sometimes. But actually if based on news i think it is easier to predict the market's trend. I'm sure that if US raising its interest rate, USD will be appreciated and make the price rising higher.

We can try to use demo account to learn how to predict market. We also can try to maximize forex analytic to make us be more ready to trade in forex. A PAMM manager also still learn to more understand about forex, so if we are still new here, we must try to more improve trading skills

Very unpredictable business, this terms will coming true if you cannot make a right prediction of the trend or you only have short amount of knowledge about forex itself. but as long as you know what to do when you loss your money then you won't have to worry about this issue.

First of all forex is not even a business. So its really unpredictable if we don't even know what we are doing in forex trading to start with. If we learn what is forex trading nature is then we will know how to make profit in here then its going to become predictable.

Honestly, to realize market principle traders need uncountable knowledge about Forex. Because, only knowledgeable Forex traders can predict the upcoming movement of market perfectly. Besides, greedy or low skilled Forex traders lose their capital regular basis. By the way, I used my demo account rightly because of accurate leaning direction of TradingBanks trading broker. Even, I got video tutorials on Mt4 trading platform that made me expert on my trading platform.

We can start trading with demo account to make us be more ready in forex. With TenkoFx, i also use demo account. and the most important is, i try to maximize demo account to more understand about forex. Market movement is can not predicted here. We must try to more improve our trading skills if we want to get more maximal result.

Actually, it’s not correct that Forex is impulsive business. Because, in every day Forex market counts for more than 4.5 trillion average traded value every day. Actually, there have real logic for every single moves of Forex market. But, only high profile Forex traders can realize the market principle. By the way, still I’m in learning period but earning consistent small profit from my three years trading experience. Personally, I know the technical reasons of market according to my own trading system. On the other hand, I depend Economic Calendar of TradingBanks trading broker. Because, this ECN trading broker have quickest Economic Calendar that provides me all Forex news within very short time.

Forex is not a 100% predictable market but using indicator analysis there is a way to predict forex trends, of course with an error variable.

yeah. we need go far predict market. it will make us lose money. we need get signal from market. it will be effective and we can control our plan, money. it is better

Forex can not be predicted with certainty but it doesn't mean that we can not get maximal profit. We can try to understand market movement, the characteristic of forex market to make us be able to know where is the chance to make us get profit here

Yes, it is. Because, in this trading place, there is nobody, who can predict the foregone conclusion of this market with certainly. Due to having too much volatility, generally, we consider it as an unpredictable business platform. Actually, in spite of having so much chancy, my trading life is comfort and profitable. Because, in this trading platform with mXtrade , I don’t pay any extra or hidden fees. so, I am getting all profit that I earn.

Yes. Why not? Actually, in the present world now Forex market is well known because of its volatility and unpredictable nature. Practically, there is not a soul who is able to predict the genuine movement of market with certainly. But, by exact trading skill it can be possible to know the accurate faction of market sometimes. So, from my forest day of trading I want to a knowledgeable trader, so that it is possible by me to predict the market movement with undoubtedly. So, I have chosen MXTrade in my trading platform where huge educational facilities are available. I gathered most accurate fundamental and technical information that is helpful to understand the market by doing Free Forex Beginners course and video educational material these are on hand in this trading platform.
for keeping fight in this volatile place in a long time ,is it enough to gather proper trading knowledge without any support from a regulated trading broker ?

Yes, it is. Because, in this trading place, there is nobody, who can predict the foregone conclusion of this market with certainly. Due to having too much volatility, generally, we consider it as an unpredictable business platform. Actually, in spite of having so much chancy, my trading life is comfort and profitable. Because, in this trading platform with mXtrade , I don’t pay any extra or hidden fees. so, I am getting all profit that I earn.

Yes, we can not predict with certainty about forex market. We can start trading with demo account to learn how to predict market in forex. Although we get loss, we will not lose our money. And surely, our trading experiences must be maximized. In TenkoFx, i also still use demo account

for keeping fight in this volatile place in a long time ,is it enough to gather proper trading knowledge without any support from a regulated trading broker ?
Not, possible at all. so, I have selected a regulated EU trading broker , where I am getting all trading facilities for keeping survive in this volatile trading place.

Not, possible at all. so, I have selected a regulated EU trading broker , where I am getting all trading facilities for keeping survive in this volatile trading place.

For trading,every trader has own choice for trading. We must try to choose broker which already give evidence that they can give comfort for traders in forex. And for trading, i choose TenkoFx, so far, i get maximal service here.

If you enter the market with right approach then its going to be a lot easier but if you dont , then definately its going to be an unpredictable business for you.

Yes, it is. Because, in this trading place, there is nobody who can predict the real movement of this market with certainly. So, we the traders consider it as a volatile trading place. But, in spite of having too much unpredictability my trading life is very comfort and profitable. Because i am getting 4% interest monthly on my trading account from my trading platform GCI.

Yes, it is. Because, in this trading place, there is nobody who can predict the real movement of this market with certainly. So, we the traders consider it as a volatile trading place. But, in spite of having too much unpredictability my trading life is very comfort and profitable. Because i am getting 4% interest monthly on my trading account from my trading platform GCI.

i hope we can get stable profit. we will encrease profit each time. when we has profit we can take more capital in account we will make more profit we can use the forex bonus for it we can keep risky without changing.

It is unpredictable but you can analyze the market and based on past movements, you can predict the future moves and trade accordingly. As its purely speculation so the only thing that you can control is your attitude towards the forex market.

Nobody can know the future. So what one can do is predict. And it can never be predicted (excluding manipulators) accurately. The market has been unpredictable and will be. Don't hang on to it.