• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

is Forex unpredictable business?

There is no doubt that there is a absolute chance of making a huge amount of profit by trading in Forex. But it is very risky market. To understand market trends is very hard. And understanding the market's trends is very much important for Forex business. In this case somebody says that Forex is a unpredictable market place or business. What do you think?

Well, it is predictable but to aan extent because when there are a given forcast that gives us the clue and hints of how the amrket might possibly work so therefore it is then left for us to determine as prior to our own knowledge and analyzing skills if tthe market will go up or down.

Well, it is predictable but to aan extent because when there are a given forcast that gives us the clue and hints of how the amrket might possibly work so therefore it is then left for us to determine as prior to our own knowledge and analyzing skills if tthe market will go up or down.

Of course, its unpredictable. If not, then I would not need to post for money. I can make tons of money in forex and not lose. I mean the risks of it being so unpredictable is scary so I will not trade high capital. I think this is why need to build experiences over a period of time before we put down serious capital but I always recommend traders going modes at it to prevent high losses.

Forex is unpredictable because no trader can be able to predict it and know what will happen. The forex trading market will be changing all the time. This thing will make it to change from the planning that you gave it before. But when we are having the forex trading knowledge, we will be able to understand the forex movement.

Yes that is forex trading for you I think that its unpredicatable if you want to get predicted then follow the trend you might even be on the safer side of the game i think its more of huge important to that than any other thing here in this business which is the real thing

no body can really predict the trend of the market because in as much as I know if you are a good forex
trader always be sure that you can deal in forex with adequate knowledge and strong skills for follow the trend of the market and be sure that you can enter that big market condition and trade with bold ness

Sometimes I really think Forex unpredictable or speculative nature is something that arose almost recently. Some ten years ago, I used to hear about Forex when some couple of my dad's friends will come and start talking about some force majeur which affected US economy. Those things then rarely move it too high or low even though there are indications it changed the tides of Forex.

To be honest yes forex is unpredictable business everything is change dynamically and influenced by pther trader's psychology or by economic data. You can be happy because it is positive floating position but in few hours later your position become minus floating position which make you frown and i have been experienced this time many times.

Yes. I agree. As, there is no one who be capable of realize the genuine faction of market with undoubtedly, so it is easily consider as an unpredictable business. In addition, I am getting proper direction from ‘ProfiForex’ . So in spite of having uncertainly I can make profit. There are many educational facilities especially video educational materials on this ECN trading platform and by taking these facilities I become a knowledgeable trader in a short time.

All business is unpredictable, we will never know the prospect of future. just done the best thing and keep learning to sharpen your skill trade..

this market change fastly. we can get or lose big money in shorttime . we need find the way market moving. it is a main of our plan in this market.

this market change fastly. we can get or lose big money in shorttime . we need find the way market moving. it is a main of our plan in this market.

We can not predict market movement in a few minutes later. But i think, if we already understand the characteristic of market, we will know what we should do. And that's why, we also must have good management skill

Unpredictable to certain extent, if you already prepare for the worst then this thing is not something you should worrying about. You can avoid much problem if you have a proven strategy, in fact mostly of the trend could be see and predicted easily and accurately.

Yes. Why not? Actually, in the present world now Forex market is well known because of its volatility and unpredictable nature. Practically, there is not a soul who is able to predict the genuine movement of market with certainly. But, by exact trading skill it can be possible to know the accurate faction of market sometimes. So, from my forest day of trading I want to a knowledgeable trader, so that it is possible by me to predict the market movement with undoubtedly. So, I have chosen MXTrade in my trading platform where huge educational facilities are available. I gathered most accurate fundamental and technical information that is helpful to understand the market by doing Free Forex Beginners course and video educational material these are on hand in this trading platform.

Its predictable that its unpredictable. that's why we do analysis to lessen the impact of our loses. In forex trading the most important thing is to make sure that we do know how to trade properly. Because if not then we can end up losing very big amount of money. If not all of our money.

Its predictable that its unpredictable. that's why we do analysis to lessen the impact of our loses. In forex trading the most important thing is to make sure that we do know how to trade properly. Because if not then we can end up losing very big amount of money. If not all of our money.

Yes, we must make analysis before we make order. We can try to use demo account to learn how to analysis market forex. Try to look for the right moment to make order so we will get maximal result when trading.

Obviously no one can predict the future in the Forex Market because the FX Market have different dynamics and there are many things that we need to consider while trading in the Market.
There are some traders that could predict the future of forex and they did well, but in here they cannot do it for everytime they want. Because there will be some time where this business is out of prediction and brought loss to a trader.

market uncertain and sometimes, it against our prediction. the best is perform observation, we are learn to read market and determine the character. it enabling us to know how to point out the trend, and read when the market arrive at distribution phase, or in other word, momentum run out. by know how to read circumstances, we are has chance to point out the best trading rules and strategy.