• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex like a gambling game?

Every body knows the gambling games like rulette and slut and lotteries where you have 50/50 chance to win. And even if you lose you will continue enjoy playing the game. Do you feel the same thing happen to you when you trade forex? I actually feel that forex is somehow like a chance game that need skills to lower the losses and increase the profits. Now tell me your opinion about this topic...

Forex is like a gambling game is a very small aspect which is luck. In forex,I don't think it is gambling simply because there are skills and strategies that are to be applied,so it is not a 50/50 chance like you have said. If you have a good or working strategy,then you would be making profits most of the times but in gambling there is nothing of such.

Forex is like a gambling game is a very small aspect which is luck. In forex,I don't think it is gambling simply because there are skills and strategies that are to be applied,so it is not a 50/50 chance like you have said. If you have a good or working strategy,then you would be making profits most of the times but in gambling there is nothing of such.

that means forex can be a sure profit if we grow our skills and that is not true. Simply because nothing sure in business trading. If you want to win in trading then you have to lose. That is the trading rule. And that also means luck included in your trades. Cos even the best automated robots make you lose money. You agree with that fact?

Nobody can make always profit. Even a experienced traders makes small losses. By increasing skills and knowledge anybody can be an expert trader. But you have to give time. I want to share something. Slot and lotteries are not 50/50 chance of winning and losing. It has some alogrism. If anybody can understand that then anybody can win always.

Well if it were to be gamble, it would not be legal like that. It is gambling in terms of the stock trading. You know based on the wrong choices we make, we have such issues. I just don't think that those who do such type of the trading know how to make money. Forex is risky investment, not gambling.

Nobody can make always profit. Even a experienced traders makes small losses. By increasing skills and knowledge anybody can be an expert trader. But you have to give time. I want to share something. Slot and lotteries are not 50/50 chance of winning and losing. It has some alogrism. If anybody can understand that then anybody can win always.

oh man let discuss it widely how a man can always win. And do you get profits from forex frankly. I mean compared to your total losses. You cant also say that which emplies some luck. Anyway learning forex may make us feel joyful as we know we can make profits at last just as winning a poker table.

Last edited:
oh man let discuss it widely how a man can always win. And do you get profits from forex frankly. I mean compared to your total losses. You cant also say that which emplies some luck. Anyway learning forex may make us feel joyful as we know we can make profits at last just as winning a poker table.

i get quite a good amount from forex trading. As I don't trade for earning bread and butter. It is my part time passion. It helps me to increase my savings. I don't sit everyday to trade. Just few times a week.
And as per other discussion, slot machine and most of the lottery making companies use an alogrism to program that. It is programmed very confidently so that no other comes to know about it. If you follow you will see that the direct employees of such companies are not allowed to play with their own company products. But the most important thing is a genius can only detect and break that alogrism.

no forex is the real and most wanted no one business that is progressing leaps and bounds with every passing day and here we found many cash and many prizes which can change our life and after it we can all enjoy happy moments

I think, the concept of relating Forex to gambling is made manifest in the fact that there are higher chances of losing more than there are in gaining. If it is in terms of ease or knowledge of it, then Forex and gambling are two parallel lines but in the end, I do not see it as the same with gambling.

Well if it were to be gamble, it would not be legal like that. It is gambling in terms of the stock trading. You know based on the wrong choices we make, we have such issues. I just don't think that those who do such type of the trading know how to make money. Forex is risky investment, not gambling.

who told you forex is legal in all countries? Recently i received an email from MAYsus telling me that maysus stops accepting some countries because of the country government rules. And who told you gambling isnt legal it is accepted like forex in most countries. Both of which make us profits and losses.

that means forex can be a sure profit if we grow our skills and that is not true. Simply because nothing sure in business trading. If you want to win in trading then you have to lose. That is the trading rule. And that also means luck included in your trades. Cos even the best automated robots make you lose money. You agree with that fact?
This is simple,I don't really know how to break it down to you,but I would explain a little. If forex is like a gambling game then I guess so many people would not be involved in it. Let me ask you a question,since you said it is like a gambling,why not invest in gambling sites and expect your self to win with luck. I guess you will never do that. :D Forex is absolutely different from gambling regardless of the market been volatile.

who told you forex is legal in all countries? Recently i received an email from MAYsus telling me that maysus stops accepting some countries because of the country government rules. And who told you gambling isnt legal it is accepted like forex in most countries. Both of which make us profits and losses.

Forex trading is legal no governemnt has it stopped entirely forex trading, they just have the strict rules that is been implement maybe to regulate how its citizen trades also to check crimes.

This is simple,I don't really know how to break it down to you,but I would explain a little. If forex is like a gambling game then I guess so many people would not be involved in it. Let me ask you a question,since you said it is like a gambling,why not invest in gambling sites and expect your self to win with luck. I guess you will never do that. :D Forex is absolutely different from gambling regardless of the market been volatile.

lol, you think i dont invest in gambling site... I do invest in gambling sites like poker and betting site and my total results will be zero. I have a bad luck in every field. I didnt say forex is gambling . It s somehow resemble gambling in a way you dont know whether your order going to win or lose. If i have a PC or meta trader jar app i will sure trade in forex.

Forex is like gambling to an extent. Gambling doesn't only require luck; experience matters a lot and there are some strategies that have to be applied in order for one to be good at gambling. Anyway, luck still has a good part to play in gambling. In the case of Forex, experience also matters greatly, good strategies have to be applied as well and luck plays some part in it, though the part which luck has to play is very little; an well experienced and professional trader will loose only about 10% of trades he embarks on, the 10 points going to luck.

Forex is like gambling to an extent. Gambling doesn't only require luck; experience matters a lot and there are some strategies that have to be applied in order for one to be good at gambling. Anyway, luck still has a good part to play in gambling. In the case of Forex, experience also matters greatly, good strategies have to be applied as well and luck plays some part in it, though the part which luck has to play is very little; an well experienced and professional trader will loose only about 10% of trades he embarks on, the 10 points going to luck.

Now i see someone goes my point at last, though it s clear. It is taken into granted that forex experience plays a major rule than luck, but luck always involved. You say that experienced people face only 10% losses . But i think it is not less than 30%. Cos it s something related to the price trend. And know one can be sure what the trend will go. Just like in poker when you have KK and lose on the flop of flush cards.

More you learn, more you understand and learn about forex. At forex experience plays a most important role. If you don't have any idea about trading, how can a luck support you.? When you understand about strategies used in trading, you will see luck will really do a favor on you.

forex is the business in the one way and same side we can say it a better business of the world and the best thing that we have found in this business is that it is the real and it is also a gambling business of the world for the newbies so first understand it with full and then do it

More you learn, more you understand and learn about forex. At forex experience plays a most important role. If you don't have any idea about trading, how can a luck support you.? When you understand about strategies used in trading, you will see luck will really do a favor on you.

I will give you an example of the thing i tried .. To make you convince that luck is included in forex. When i was very new to forex. I remember the first or second order i made 50$ from just 5$. And after that when i day by day understand the basics of forex and learn some signals and strategy, i failed to get any profits. Even with the help of some indicators installed like the CANDLES indicator, i failed to hit that much.

It is not a game but yes, it is one of the gambling type of the market. in it some of the people make some good money and sometimes they also lose the money too. it means we have to see how they are going to be performing over a period of time these days.

I will give you an example of the thing i tried .. To make you convince that luck is included in forex. When i was very new to forex. I remember the first or second order i made 50$ from just 5$. And after that when i day by day understand the basics of forex and learn some signals and strategy, i failed to get any profits. Even with the help of some indicators installed like the CANDLES indicator, i failed to hit that much.

Sorry if I sound a little bit rude. But that in which you give is not an example but a clain and I see it impossible for a newbie to be able to earn 50 dollars with a measly capital and if thats true can you illustrate also to us the stategies you made use of and also the broker cause I will really wanna invest with that broker.