• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex is gambling ?

Forex business is not gambling business because when we are guessing and not trading with accurate analysis we can't make profit in a consistent manner

Forex could be everything, but it could never be a Gamble, Forex Could never be relied on the luck and we need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to become successful.

Forex is not a gambling because it is purely based on analysis and conclusions according to the demands and supply which drives the market.

Yeah it is a kind of gambling but your mission is to turn it into discreet, thorough and careful market speculation. Use your brain and capital together to maximize profit from it

Basically, which traders try to make money here based on luck or big trading capital, end of the day they lose their all of trading investment! It’s a pure definition of online business! Without a proper game plan, success is completely impossible here!

Forex Trading could be anything but Gambling, you need to understand that Gamble, just rely on luck, but the Forex Trading depends on the more than mere luck, you need lots of knowledge and experience and skills like risk management and money management and lots more.

Yes forex is reliable and a good source of income . However it is going to take a lot of time and work for you to make it work that way. in the Forex market , we lose as well as gain . one of the factors to consider is your Forex broker. if you haven’t chosen a broker, then you should research the Fx broker that you are interested in before signing up under them. A bad broker might cheat you.

According to me, Forex trading is not any kind of lottery or gambling, so I seem; traders need to open their demo after completing basic topics on Forex! Actually, when I opened my demo account then I didn’t know how to ride on Mt4 trading platform perfectly, so I faced initial problem with my Mt4 trading platform! So, you can work with your trading platform before starting your trading!

Forex cant be gambling. You're applying critical analysis backed by a trading plan to decide on your trade entries. If forex trading were gambling, there will be no need to analyze and plan.

Forex cant be gambling. You're applying critical analysis backed by a trading plan to decide on your trade entries. If forex trading were gambling, there will be no need to analyze and plan.
Absolutely, you need to have lots of things that you need to learn if you want to be successful in Forex Trading, and in Gamble, you'll need just luck.

Forex is not a gambling because it is purely based on analysis and conclusions according to the demands and supply which drives the market.

Agree with you but some people tend to deny this fact and call it gambling. The thing is whatever they name the market, it does not have any impact on the market. Market will move at it's own pace. It is up to the traders that how they will approach it.

Obviously, the Gamble and Trading are totally a two different aspects thus learn to differentiate among them and learn accordingly.

Forex Trading could never be a Gamble, and if you want to become successful in the Forex Trading, you need to depend on various analysis, than merely on luck.

Forex is not like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business.

In financial market more than 75% traders leave their trading profession within the 1st 3 years! So, any consistent result is acceptable here! I personally know few successful Forex trader who are making really massive right now, but in their initial stage of trading they made ordinary profit in their trading, so experience pays good!

We all know that forex has risk, so as a trader, we must be careful when trading. We must have money management and also must have good controlling skills if we want to get more maximal result in forex.

I believe it's dependent upon you. On the off chance that your approach is base on odds and chances then the appropriate response is yes. You are betting in forex trading. be that as it may, if its base on your analysis and your system then the appropriate response is no. You are trading. But in reality most people treat forex as gambling.

In financial market more than 75% traders leave their trading profession within the 1st 3 years! So, any consistent result is acceptable here! I personally know few successful Forex trader who are making really massive right now, but in their initial stage of trading they made ordinary profit in their trading, so experience pays good!

It is true. Experience does not have any replacement. What experience can teach us, nothing else can teach us those. The path to success is a thorny one and very difficult to cross but once we overcome all the obstacles then good things lie ahead.

Scalping, however, isn't for everyone. You must have the personality for this risky procedure. Scalpers need to love sitting before their PCs for the entire session, and they have to appreciate the exceptional concentration that it takes. You cannot take your eye off the ball when you are attempting to scalp a little move, for example, five pips one after another.

Scalping, however, isn't for everyone. You must have the personality for this risky procedure. Scalpers need to love sitting before their PCs for the entire session, and they have to appreciate the exceptional concentration that it takes. You cannot take your eye off the ball when you are attempting to scalp a little move, for example, five pips one after another.

True; scalping is very challenging; the real challenge of scalping trading is traders need to open tons of trades in every session; so having a decent profit ratio is essential!

Not it's gambling however some people really do not see or know the difference anyway. Let's work that out my dears, It's really some set of indicators which help you to track something while in gambling there is simply some random factor and that's it.

Not it's gambling however some people really do not see or know the difference anyway. Let's work that out my dears, It's really some set of indicators which help you to track something while in gambling there is simply some random factor and that's it.

It’s their own problem and I see which traders try to make instant money here; end of the day they lose their everything!