• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex is gambling ?

Yeah, you are right and in addition to that if you trade without a trading plan or research work, then you better be try your hand on Gambling rather than Forex trading because FX Trading is a professional field and you cannot just trade for the sake of Gamble your money, you need to do proper research and hard work.

If we trade without any trading plan, we will not be able to be a successful trader in forex. We can maximize our trading experience to help us make trading plan. Then, try to discipline without trading plan cause it's the key to earn profit consistently

I agree with you on this that trading plan in really important and more than that you need to follow that particular trading plan and then analyze that plan for future, many of the FX traders fail because they don't follow their own trading plan and that's bad for you as a trader.

Yeah, you are right and in addition to that if you trade without a trading plan or research work, then you better be try your hand on Gambling rather than Forex trading because FX Trading is a professional field and you cannot just trade for the sake of Gamble your money, you need to do proper research and hard work.

I'm sure that no one traders that just using a luck for trading will become a succesfull traders, all of them will be loss at the end. So if anyone want to become a succesfull trading, better not just rely on luck but also have to got a really good trading plan or research work like what you mention.

Yes, you need to have a trading plan because this is the most important thing you need to have. As far as losses are concern, I haven't seen a trader who haven't has losses in his trading career, but successful traders are those who learn from their mistakes.

I'm sure that no one traders that just using a luck for trading will become a succesfull traders, all of them will be loss at the end. So if anyone want to become a succesfull trading, better not just rely on luck but also have to got a really good trading plan or research work like what you mention.

If we just rely on luck when we trade in forex, surely we will get maximal result here and we will not be a successful trader in forex. We must have skills and we should improve our skills from time to time.

There is nothing like Luck for professional traders, I agree that sometimes you can say that the particular trading plan or trading strategy works because of luck of that person but luck is mostly related to Gambling and not in the Forex Market.

There is nothing like Luck for professional traders, I agree that sometimes you can say that the particular trading plan or trading strategy works because of luck of that person but luck is mostly related to Gambling and not in the Forex Market.

I think there's a very stupid ways for people if their only depend on luck to doing something, especially forex that we know as a high risk business. Just imagine, many traders who not depend on luck but their trading plan or trading strategy is still get loss, so if we really just depend on luck, I'm sure we will always ended up to loss all of our money.

Yeah, Ia agree with you on the fact that to be dependent upon Luck is a Big mistake and we all need to avoid that because its our money and its real money so it is not easy to play with your money only on the basis of luck, so all we need to do is to put our efforts and do lot of research about the market.

he Forex trading is one of business and need knowledge. We can't trade for long term with the betting strategy, totally you will lose your money. FOrex trading need analyze and prediction based on the fundamental data and also technical. The forex trading is currency trade with real time online price. And the betting isn't need the analyze or data fundamental, only feeling.

Proper research work, trading plan , risk management techniques are important features of FX Trading, so what we need to do id that we need to take these into consideration while comparing FX Market with anything else, so what is visible that FX Market is entirely different from other markets.

Forex trading is gambling if you don't know how to trade properly. I do earn good amount of money in here without any problem. So I don't see any reason why I need to get worried about it. For me if I want to make good in here I need to make sure that I can really enjoy myself making good income without any worries in here.

Yeah, I agree with you on this that Forex Trading is a professional field and you will not be able to be successful in this market if you not gonna treat this market in a professional way, So Forex Market is entirely different from Gambling.

Yeah I agree with you on the fact that we cannot compare FX Market with the Gambling because we need to a lot more effort in trading as compared to the Gambling and if you treat gambling and FX the same way, then you will not succeed.

Forex trading or investing in the financial market comes under speculation. Gambling relies purely on luck where as success in speculation can be achieved through proper analysis and risk mitigation techniques. With proper planning, a trader can successfully make consistent gains where it is not so with gambling. No amount of experience or knowledge can guarantee profit in gambling. Years of practice and dedication can lead a trader in the path towards financial success where as it is not so in the case of gambling.

Of course, we will not get success in forex if we trade like we are gambling. I think, we must try to use small amount first to start trading in forex. Try to use small amount first, in freshforex broker, we also can use small amount to start trading with real account and feel how trade in forex

Absolutely, no one traders who can success in this forex bussiness with just a luck or trade just like a gambling. This bussiness is a very risky bussiness, so what ever we do, we must do it with a maximum effort to avoid loss from our trading activity.

Never, gambling is Forex trading is much different from each other. Because, gambling totally depends on luck. On the other hand, the success of a Forex trader depends on his or her trading knowledge, trading skilled, self-discipline and determination. Therefore, now I am very sincere in my ‘ExoFx’ demo account to learn Forex. Because, know only learning is the only one way to be a profitable Forex trader. After learning, surely I’ll open my live account in this broker. Because, this broker has 1:400 trading leverage that will be a good chance for my small trading capital.

We all know that forex has risk, so as a trader, we must be careful when trading. We must have money management and also must have good controlling skills if we want to get more maximal result in forex.

Forex is a really high risk business, so as a trader we have to very becareful when we do our trading activity. I think the most better way for trading is to minize the risk, because when the risk that we face on our trading activity have been minimize, then the profit itself will come automatically to us.

It seems like gambling and many people do trade like a gambler, but if done properly its not gambling and you have to make lot of learning and effort to earn.

It seems like gambling and many people do trade like a gambler, but if done properly its not gambling and you have to make lot of learning and effort to earn.
Is it gambling? May answer is its up to us. If our approach is base on chance and odds then the answer is yes. We are gambling in forex trading. but if its base on our analysis and our strategy then the answer is no. We are trading.

I do not perfor forex online trading as a gambling. I use some technical indicators for predicting my signal and using the fundamental news for trading forex. In this case I do not agree of forex is a gambling.
Me too!!
Forex isn't gambling. its real and need perfect calculation.
No one can be the winner of forex if they never learn and having good trading skills..